Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rookie Member

WinRate at 1min Options !!!

What is considered an achievable winrate at very short timeframes ?

I deposited the minimum ($50) at ExpertOption and have done over 2k trades with 56% winrate in 60s options.

I've been trading basically LiteCoin / BitCoin, which are the best payouts of the site most of the time. It keeps varying from 80%-92%, but i only trade when its higher then 85%, which is around the breakeven point for my winrate so far.

Please can anyone comment ?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	expertoption.jpg 
Views:	95 
Size:	49.2 KB 
ID:	6276

It's not all about winrates, money management plays a big role too.
    However, I would say if your winrate is below 60% then you might want to start looking at what you can make better.
    Why are you losing this or that trade? Maybe create a trading diary here in the "Members War Room" and start
    analyzing your own methods so you can improve them.

Overall, I would suggest you try doing longer expiries.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Rookie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Okane View Post
    It's not all about winrates, money management plays a big role too.
    However, I would say if your winrate is below 60% then you might want to start looking at what you can make better.
    Why are you losing this or that trade? Maybe create a trading diary here in the "Members War Room" and start
    analyzing your own methods so you can improve them.

Overall, I would suggest you try doing longer expiries.

Thanks for the reply!

Do you think it is even possible to keep a winrate higher than 60% (consistently) at short time frames such as 60s ?

*Lets just skip money management for a momment.

Hello WhiteMotumbo!

Welcome to Communitraders!

Avoid Bitcoin and Litecoin.

Rookie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by milos View Post
    Hello WhiteMotumbo!

Welcome to Communitraders!

Avoid Bitcoin and Litecoin.

Thanks, why is that ?

Avoid to trade crypto currencies.. It is hard to predict price movements..no fundamental or technical analysis can provide reliable entry/exit points. It is hard to me.

poe
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteMotumbo View Post
    What is considered an achievable winrate at very short timeframes ?

I deposited the minimum ($50) at ExpertOption and have done over 2k trades with 56% winrate in 60s options.

I've been trading basically LiteCoin / BitCoin, which are the best payouts of the site most of the time. It keeps varying from 80%-92%, but i only trade when its higher then 85%, which is around the breakeven point for my winrate so far.

Please can anyone comment ?

Name:	expertoption.jpg 
Views:	95 
Size:	49.2 KB 
ID:	6276
    WhiteMotumbo u gotta have some sweet self-esteem XDDDDD

the breakeven point for payouts of 85% is 54.05% winrate, so u are profiting atm if u really stick to your 85% rule... said that

Regarding your post, 56% after 2k with hyper I wouldn't say its bad at all, if u are strict with your money management Id say u are earning some money + that's smart move not to gamble if payouts gets below 85% cuz that means u have to increase your win rate in order to profit...
    considering that with u only need 54% winrate or so in order to profit with 85% payout u should be profiting atm,

How much u r profiting, or how fast, or how u keep your head cool from overtrading, or how u manage hyper turbo options, or how u control your strategy, or how long it will last are the real questions to ask in here!

anyways gl and ht
    Last edited by poe; 01-16-2017 at 10:37 PM.
    "He who makes a BEAST of himself, gets rid the pain of being a MAN" S.J

Rookie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by poe View Post
    WhiteMotumbo u gotta have some sweet self-esteem XDDDDD

the breakeven point for payouts of 85% is 54.05% winrate, so u are profiting atm if u really stick to your 85% rule... said that

Regarding your post, 56% after 2k with hyper I wouldn't say its bad at all, if u are strict with your money management Id say u are earning some money + that's smart move not to gamble if payouts gets below 85% cuz that means u have to increase your win rate in order to profit...
    considering that with u only need 54% winrate or so in order to profit with 85% payout u should be profiting atm,

How much u r profiting, or how fast, or how u keep your head cool from overtrading, or how u manage hyper turbo options, or how u control your strategy, or how long it will last are the real questions to ask in here!

anyways gl and ht
    Thanks for the replies, everyone !

Here is an update of my bankroll situation and what i found out trading for almost a month on ExpertOption.

Name:	ExpertOption Withdraw 16-01.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	57.6 KB 
ID:	6397

Rookie Member
    Well, my strategy described in my first post was working quite well, and i managed to turn $50 (+100% match up bonus) into $300. I noticed a slight drop in the payouts but didn't care much.

When the turnover of my bonus was complete, i cashed out successfully (took 3 days) and redeposit $500 to get another bonus (80% this time) and a higher vip status. So there was i, trading with almost $1k.

This was when the payouts started to drop significantly. For me now, it seems pretty obvious that the profitability of assets depends exclusively on trader’s personal results.

If you are winning, the profitability will drop very quickly. In the beginning the payouts were around 88-92%. As soon as i got near $1000, it droped to 78-82%. I still managed to win some more and got close to $1200, at that point the payouts were lower than 70%.

Not surprisingly, my bankroll started to melt, and the profitability of the assets went back up. They say its due to “market conditions”, but come on, its not really true.

Yesterday i finally completed the turnover for the 2nd bonus, and asked for a full cashout. I'm not so sure if i'll try again, maybe i'll search for a broker with some reputation.

I'll update soon.

Thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteMotumbo View Post
    Thanks for the reply!

Do you think it is even possible to keep a winrate higher than 60% (consistently) at short time frames such as 60s ?

*Lets just skip money management for a momment.
    Not on such short timeframes! I can tell you my best statistics were almost 70% through a year.
    (during a year, not like people who win 9/10 and think that means their winrate is 90% LOL)
    BUT, I never touched anything below 5 minute expiry and my average was around 10-15 minutes.

I think most broker platforms are not good for below M5. There are some exceptions of course but you have to test them and see for yourself.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content