Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rookie Member

Binary Triumph Strategy - Price Action Short Break !!!

Anyone heard of this strategy ? It combines elements of price action, candlestick formations, candlestick counting etc. The guy doesn't explain it well, and it looks like something is missing in the ebook he posted and the videos on youtube. I can't post links yet (not enough post count) but a simple search BinaryTriumph will give you the videos. I can upload the ebook too if anyone wants it. I am trying to figure what the strategy actually tries to do. That is to gain better understanding. There might be something useful in this strategy.

In this strategy, you try to spot trend reversals. When you spot a trend, you wait for an engulfing candlestick. Then you draw a straight line, 8 candles to the future(to the right). After that you connect the right end of the 8 candle straight line with the lowest/highest point before the trend. So you have a "7" shape. It is not clear from the videos or from the ebook what confirms the trade after this point. Videos and ebook tells that after the candlestick break the backwards sloped line(the bottom part of "7" shape), you take the trade.

I am trying to learn the logic behind it. Some people have theories about what actually confirms the trade. If anyone have success using the strategy, please chime in.

Rookie Member
    And something interesting I found playing around with this strategy, the candlestick that touches the backwards sloped line is nearly always at a fibonacci level. Not always 23, or 51 but it crosses one of them every single time. It only makes me more curious.

Interesting strategy. Perhaps you can try on a demo and share with our members

It's an old slash strategy good for breakouts. Some like counting candles, some like to use it with Fib, some like to have the number 7 figure, some just use line. I use a similar technique but no counting, no Fib, etc. I just enter then I see the opportunity.
    Duct Tape can't fix OTM

Quote Originally Posted by zamiel View Post
    Anyone heard of this strategy ? It combines elements of price action, candlestick formations, candlestick counting etc. The guy doesn't explain it well, and it looks like something is missing in the ebook he posted and the videos on youtube. I can't post links yet (not enough post count) but a simple search BinaryTriumph will give you the videos. I can upload the ebook too if anyone wants it. I am trying to figure what the strategy actually tries to do. That is to gain better understanding. There might be something useful in this strategy.

In this strategy, you try to spot trend reversals. When you spot a trend, you wait for an engulfing candlestick. Then you draw a straight line, 8 candles to the future(to the right). After that you connect the right end of the 8 candle straight line with the lowest/highest point before the trend. So you have a "7" shape. It is not clear from the videos or from the ebook what confirms the trade after this point. Videos and ebook tells that after the candlestick break the backwards sloped line(the bottom part of "7" shape), you take the trade.

I am trying to learn the logic behind it. Some people have theories about what actually confirms the trade. If anyone have success using the strategy, please chime in.

Some people try to over-complicate things so that it looks they have a vast knowledge. From what you've described, I only see a trend line and a trade at the break of the trend line. Not saying it's bad, just that you should see things for what they are.
    Of course, I might be wrong.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Albert Einstein (attributed)

6. Thanks Ronnel thanked this post
    Rookie Member

ebook !!!

kindly share ebook here so that i may understand that strategy clearly,i have seen his videos and i can see that he is hiding many things in video so that a user may not understand what is exactly going on there.
    so send me ebook or post here so that i may check that to show you what exactly he is doing there
    thanks a lot mate...

Rookie Member
    I consider the possibility of it being an eleborate scam but I have talked to some people that have success with it and they all said there is something essential missing from the strategy. The strategy is essentially what Bogdan described, an in its current form, it is useless. There is no way of knowing if the price will break the trendline and keep going for 6 candles more. But there are some interpretations and theories of the missing piece in this strategy. Here is one copied from another forum.(Can't post links as I don't have enough post count, but every rule has a picture explaining the rule at the original thraed)

Rules:
    1.Count candles in the upbuild of a trend(large candles and 2 of the opposite candles of a trade would be the break), if it's above 8 use the distance of 8 candles

2. Draw the line back to bottom of the trend max 14 candles...2 singular opposite candles inbetween would be the break, 2 opposite colours next to each other or 1 large opposite candle

3. okay now we see where the candle hits the line

4. we then count how many candles are before that line before the reversal candles...therefore at the cross we would put a put trade for 30 mins since it's 6 candles or above

bonus rule ...if any candle closes above/ the resistance lines don't take the trade

what the pa strategy basically assumes is that from the point of contact it will take 6 candles or more to reach a full reversal as "history tends to repeat itself"
    What are your thoughts about these rules ? It kinda looks like he is getting somewhere but I don't see the logic. Does anyone understand what he is trying to accomplish with this "6 candles below contact point" confirmaiton?

I can upload the ebook but as I said, it doesn't offer much more insight.

Rookie Member

ebook !!!

i am mentor in forex market and working with price action for a long time,if you will share that ebook that will be more beneficial for us,because there might be something that you may not be getting,this strategy is own made strategy and he said in his video that he uses bullish and bearish engulfing patters with twizzer patterns as well,
    kindly share that ebook so that after reading that book i may generate some filters those may help all of us
    cheers mate

Rookie Member
    I don't have enough post counts that is why I couldn't upload it.

Quote Originally Posted by zamiel View Post
    I don't have enough post counts that is why I couldn't upload it.
    Please post link.