Trying to find a broker comatible to the MT4 server !!!

Hey guys,

I currently have a MT4 from "tradersway"
    I'm trying to find a broker that has an execution nearby my mt4 data, or in worst case scenario, if there isn't any broker (legit broker) out there that has this feature, I will completely ditch my "tradersway" mt4 and look for another.

I heard that OANDA is pretty good with 24options, is that true?

I'm currently trying to search for a thread where people share their experiences regarding their indicators-brokers executions but I have no luck

24 options is top rated and recommended broker. I don't use it. I hope so it exists link here to explain more about your questions.

indeed, I know a saw a thread where people were discussing their brokers and mt4 servers precision, and something like OANDA-24opotions and Tardersway- Ayrex, IQoption

Anyhow, my "personal favourite" broker seems to be Ayrex, based on the positive feedback they received from THIS community, (THE ONLY BINARY OPTIONS COMMUNITY THAT IS LEGIT AND IS NOT A SCAM)and also that they have an account here and I can always talk to them, and not only that I talk to them, but ALL the people can see what we discuss here in a public manner. (24options has a minimum trade of 24 dollars which would be too high for me, at least in the start). I wanna go live but trade with minimum investments on a reputable broker, because I believe that trading live would enhance my learning experience. I have have a couple of hundred dollars which I am willing to lose in a few months, whom I regard as some sort of a "tuition fee" ... that in case I will perform that bad