Rookie Member

Metatrader help. !!!

Hey guys. Recently did lots of researching and understanding price action/ tech analysis etc. Thought its time for me to have my own strategy and test it out. Where do i find freelance coders to help me code things like having an alert when all my rules are met in a strategy.
    And also, im currently using iqoptions(Demo) , but heard that mt4/5 doesnt follow well with the live price/has a delay. Suggestions?

I use iqoption. Also I use separately iqoptions trading platform and mt4 charts. Open two windows and watching. So far no problem in trading.

Here is link below
    http://forums.binaryoptionsthatsuck....-Movers/page24

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	trading.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	20.2 KB 
ID:	6256

Rookie Member
    Hey milos! Appreciate the reply. Nice to see someone using the same platform as me haha. So just to double confirm, u just use mt4 plainly without connecting it to a broker and do ur signals/indicators there, then use the iqoption platform itself for making trades. Am i right? Thanks for the link! Will follow u with ur trades.

I trade manually. While I was watching the charts I was trading and manually to execute the trades. So far so good. But you have to learn how to read the charts. We're here to help you.