Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Rookie Member

Need help with directions after studying! !!!

Hey guys. So recently i've been reading up and studying alot on binary options. I can safely say that i do understand what its about,things like different existing strategies on tradings, how different indicator helps, etc. So the burning question for me now is, where do i put my next foot in now? Where do i start? Or what can i do? Moving on to Demo apparently seems like the answer but just wanna know what u guys think! Thanks for the help in advance (:

Quote Originally Posted by Clarencezxzxzx View Post
    Hey guys. So recently i've been reading up and studying alot on binary options. I can safely say that i do understand what its about,things like different existing strategies on tradings, how different indicator helps, etc. So the burning question for me now is, where do i put my next foot in now? Where do i start? Or what can i do? Moving on to Demo apparently seems like the answer but just wanna know what u guys think! Thanks for the help in advance (:
    Yes, put what you have learnt doing demo and use the demo to try out different strategies to find out which suits you.

Hello and welcome to Communitraders!

Start reading bots school, financial news and war rooms with trading diaries.

demo trade is a good step forward. have you been through school? http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com/school/
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Rookie Member
    thanks for the reply! yes im done w bots sch all the way till PhD haha. will read up on the diaries and check it out.

Rookie Member
    anyway guys, are there any way where i can actually use the MT4 thingy on phone?

poe
    anyway guys, are there any way where i can actually use the MT4 thingy on phone?
    Yes, its possible to download the app, but lemme tell ya that trading and charting from smartphone is never a clever choice.

gl & ht poe
    "He who makes a BEAST of himself, gets rid the pain of being a MAN" S.J

Rookie Member
    Hmm thanks for the advice tho. Sadly the problem is that im not easily accessible to the computer, which will result me in missing a lot of potential trades. Any way around that?

Hmm thanks for the advice tho. Sadly the problem is that im not easily accessible to the computer, which will result me in missing a lot of potential trades. Any way around that?
    As poe has mentioned you can use the mobile app but is not as feasible as using the computer.
    There is a way around that you can do. You install a program called Teamviwer on both your computer and your smartphone. You use teamviewer to control your computer remotely via your smartphone. It will be like you are sitting in front of your computer working on it. I am using teamviewer myself.

Have you chosen your indicators yet? the way you want to trade? a strategy? A time frame?