Lots of useless threads started by probably future scammers. !!!

I've been seeing lots of crapy threads though they may be in the off-topic section doesn't mean that they have weight especially to trading. I just see it that these people just wants to get to a certain number of post FAST and would probably do their magic after that. One is "laku" and the other is "paraka", watch out for them and lets see what they do next.
    Duct Tape can't fix OTM

2. Thanks Michael Hodges thanked this post
    yes I think I know what you're talking about. We usually ban and delete the posts (: we had some spammers over the weekend, most of them are gone
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

4. Thanks Ronnel thanked this post
    nd another one to watch... "pas98
    Duct Tape can't fix OTM

just banned him
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

7. Thanks Ronnel thanked this post
    I've been noticed posts about news and events.

Thank you Martin for cleaning those useless rubbish...

lots of spammers urghhhh

Quote Originally Posted by Ronnel View Post
    I've been seeing lots of crapy threads though they may be in the off-topic section doesn't mean that they have weight especially to trading. I just see it that these people just wants to get to a certain number of post FAST and would probably do their magic after that. One is "laku" and the other is "paraka", watch out for them and lets see what they do next.
    Yes, I have noticed this guy laku and I poat a warning comment. I wanted to report him but some how or rather the Report botton didnt work on my side

Quote Originally Posted by willyw View Post
    Yes, I have noticed this guy laku and I poat a warning comment. I wanted to report him but some how or rather the Report botton didnt work on my side
    are you sure the report button is not working? please check again, if it's not send me the error you see. important to fix it

Spammers were active during the holidays.