Us traders not accepted !!!

Hi I am brand new here and there seems to be a lot of good info. I have one question I joined a broker and after I joined and have been trading with them for awhile I noticed it said no US traders and I live in the US, is this not good? Thanks Joe

Quote Originally Posted by joethereal View Post
    Hi I am brand new here and there seems to be a lot of good info. I have one question I joined a broker and after I joined and have been trading with them for awhile I noticed it said no US traders and I live in the US, is this not good? Thanks Joe
    Yes, there are brokers who dont accept US clients. You can try Nadex, is regulated in the US and accepts US clients

Hello!

Here is link below recommended broker for the US traders only

http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com...-brokers-suck/

Hey. Which broker did you join? I assume that it was not a regulated one.
    Some (if not most) unregulated brokers actually don't care if you are from the US or not even though they (according to the law) must
    mention that they cannot accept US traders. Overall, it's not safe going with such brokers because then you have no protection and if they don't
    care about that law then they don't care about ripping you off either.

If it was a regulated broker, then don't trade, cause when they eventually find out their mistake about accepting you they will simply return your deposit
    and close your account so you would be wasting your time trading there.

So what should you do?
    Check this out about nadex trading.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

wondering which broker is it...
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Me too... usually once they start saying no US they begin to close down existing accounts.