Rookie Member

Hi from Richard, a great binary account manager! !!!

Hello everyone! I'm Richard and I'm here to help in the growth of this forum and also Binary Options. I'm a great binary options manager and I'll be a great help to all traders.

Quote Originally Posted by FBMANAGER View Post
    Hello everyone! I'm Richard and I'm here to help in the growth of this forum and also Binary Options. I'm a great binary options manager and I'll be a great help to all traders.

Uau,we are all so excited What a great first post! Can you explain why you are great BO manager? Or maybe you are still waiting to give us a link to your signal service?
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Hello Richard!

Welcome to Communitraders!

What kind of trader you are?

Hello Richard, so what kind of skills you can offer for us?

sounds promising
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Hey there!
    Welcome. Care to explain more what exactly or how you manage? Thanks!
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Rookie Member
    We're proud to inform yo*u all that so far we made* good profits in our* clients' broker accounts d*aily and weekly. You'll not regret trading with us as we are experts in binary options. We receive accurate signals and do certainly what we promise our clients. Well, if you are going through some heartaches and struggles, we are here to help you become a successful trader using our profitable and satisfying trading strategies of binary options to gain wonderful profit. For more information on account management and strategies contact us via Skype: FBTRADINGAGENCY or Text: +1(940) 222-2624. I'll help you to be successful in the world of BO.

Why not you provide us with more information here, perhaps some proof for us to see.
    As you mentioned, you are here to help, why must we text you or contact you via skype in private?????
    Why not be transparent to show your strategies or signals here for us to believe you??????

@fb manager - this is a warning, please use the appropriate room to promote your product. You will be banned otherwise
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams