Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: Good robot?

  1. #1
    Solid Member ionone's Avatar

    Good robot? !!!

    Hi

    I've backtested this robot that works only with MT4 BO brokers



    https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/18714


    to backtest you have to enable "visual mode" and watch the infos on the window, no order will be opened

    It looks like a good EA

    what do you think?

    Jeff

  2. #2
    Legendry Member Okane's Avatar
    Just so others reading this understand, backtesting and reality are very different.

    These things always show amazing results during backtesting and then they suck in reality.
    Markets change and you have to adapt your strategy to the market.

    Anyway, even if people intend to use this, make sure to also do your own technical analysis and see this as help.

    Keep us posted on how it works out.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

  3. Thanks fxcode thanked this post
  4. #3
    Administrator Martin Kay's Avatar
    @ionnone - which MT4 brokers are you using?
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

  5. #4
    Solid Member ionone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin Kay View Post
    @ionnone - which MT4 brokers are you using?
    i tried with Core Liquidity

  6. #5
    Solid Member ionone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Okane View Post
    Just so others reading this understand, backtesting and reality are very different.

    These things always show amazing results during backtesting and then they suck in reality.
    Markets change and you have to adapt your strategy to the market.

    Anyway, even if people intend to use this, make sure to also do your own technical analysis and see this as help.

    Keep us posted on how it works out.
    yes most of the robots don't behave well live but have good results in backtest, but there are some that are also good live, so you have to test it. The only problem is the high price of renting that prevents me from trying it

    Jeff

  7. #6
    Administrator Martin Kay's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ionone View Post
    i tried with Core Liquidity
    How is it? do you like it?
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

  8. #7
    Moderator Kolyo's Avatar
    It is very interesting question. Core Liquidity is Australian regulated broker with some promising trading conditions, but we need more details. Maybe we will prepare a review about it soon.
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

  9. #8
    Solid Member ionone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kolyo View Post
    It is very interesting question. Core Liquidity is Australian regulated broker with some promising trading conditions, but we need more details. Maybe we will prepare a review about it soon.
    i can't say anything about that broker as i didn't use it live;

    BTW the rental price of the EA has been lowered, maybe we could group on buying 1 month rental together so we know if the robot works or not?

    anyone interested? renting is only $99, if we are 4, that's only 25 bucks per person

    Jeff

  10. Thanks fxcode thanked this post
  11. #9
    Legendry Member Okane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ionone View Post
    yes most of the robots don't behave well live but have good results in backtest, but there are some that are also good live, so you have to test it. The only problem is the high price of renting that prevents me from trying it

    Jeff
    True, and hopefully by the time we have tested a few of them we didn't lose our shirt.

    I hope you find a good one and as mentioned before, keep us posted because robot trading always attracts people.
    Whether it worked well or not, let us know!

    By the way, did you find any good reviews about it anywhere? On the link you posted I only saw like 2-3 comments and one was about issues.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

  12. #10
    Legendry Member milos's Avatar
    Can you provide more details in trading history please?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
3