Thread: Hi to all

Hi to all !!!

Hi all.
    My name is Alan.
    I started trading binary options 3 years ago.

As for the broker I prefer the one with spread.

I also want to introduce a binary options signals service, but don't have permission to post it, so I will just share the differences between it and other.

The signals service:
    1. do not work as a broker affiliate, thus you don't need to open account with broker and deposit to it.
    2. signals are suitable for almost all brokers. (In some cases you need to calculate the difference in prices)
    and the last.
    3. the service is free for everyone. You don't need to verify your credit card, phone number or ID, you don't need to deposit money or join affiliate broker.

So if administrators will think that a totally free working service is good for people and give me the rights to post the link - everyone will get it.

Thank you.
    Last edited by palan222; 12-17-2016 at 12:04 PM.

Hi Alan,

You are more than welcome to present your service and even to regularly update. We have a dedicated room for Introducing Businesses and there is the proper place for your thread. I am moving now your thread there and than you are free to post a link to your site and anything you want, but only in this room. In all other rooms promoting businesses are not allowed. If you want to present some of your trades in our Community you can start your own trading diary in the Members War Room. We have a competition for best trade of the month, ie. trade with best setup explanation.
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

as Kolyo here said, the best thing to do is to post some trades right here on CT!

also, if you want to promote to product, feel free to do so on the business room - http://forums.binaryoptionsthatsuck....ons-Businesses
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Thanks for the answer. I'll post it in business section!
    You are the second forum who are welcome others!

Quote Originally Posted by palan222 View Post
    Thanks for the answer. I'll post it in business section!
    You are the second forum who are welcome others!
    Welcome.

No reason to not welcome people who are honest and don't intend to run scams.
    So long as you are transparent and offer a good service we are here to help.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

The best marketing strategy for your business would be keeping a good record track in CT.

Hello Alan!

Welcome to Communitraders!