Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    poe

Quitting trading due to wrong Money Management ! !!!

Do we have any sweet story out there or a good speech or just empiric experience not to make me quit right now trading ? I just blew up my account, Last week been takin lots of risks, stupid money management, poor mindset, I hate saying this but also martingaling so eventually I lost all the profit, and ofc I deposited again the initial amount I had for trading and lost it again takin a 100% trade ! I can't even say that im regretting that....

Who knows, maybe im just sick .... Did it ever happen to u ? Should I quit ? Maybe im not meant for this, maybe don't have the right mindset.... I thought I had learnt a lot during this period + develop a strong mindset... but obviously that wasn't the case...

gl to u all and ht !
    Last edited by poe; 12-15-2016 at 09:02 PM.
    "He who makes a BEAST of himself, gets rid the pain of being a MAN" S.J

Man,take a break and calm down. If you prefer to stay loser-quit.Hard work and patience best solution...It's a long way to success...

3. Thanks poe thanked this post
    Yes, take a break, take a week or two or in fact, come back after holidays.
    Everyone has been down that road. People want to make it big and QUICK so this it what happens.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

5. Thanks poe thanked this post
    Well, you've been taught some tough lessons. The thing to do now is learn from them, read what you yourself have written, your answers are there.

7. Thanks poe, fxcode thanked this post
    You sound like you are way too anxious. Slow down and re-group. Also sounds like you havent been reading any of the stories that already exist on here about your problem. You just mentioned every problem that you have and need to fix before you start trading real money. Gotta have some self-control man. Read and practice from the stories that are already here that should teach you about what you are asking.
    Good luck to ya man. Again, SLOW DOWN.......

9. Thanks poe thanked this post
    You have to make pause. Reload batteries after Xmas and New Years Holidays and start to trade careful from the beginning of the second decade in January. Lets say 11 January.

11. Thanks poe thanked this post
    poe
    Thank u all for the kinds words.... Im not planning to quit now, I was watching some motivational videos + made a list of risk management and money management. Trying to understand this is a long wayyyyyyyyyyyy the one I chose and I have to accept that im not getting rich overnight, im starting over, deposited an amount lower than before so ill be starting very very small this, with some fixed rules and trying to avoid the overtrading which I think was the thing that hit me the most ! ! I will be updating my diary with some of new ideas, and work slowly but hard to get to the point I want... Im going to spend some time away for holidays that prolly be good for my mindset, ill try to keep it up with some books and so on. !

Thank u all again. Like in school u have to spend many years before u really masterise it and there are not shortcuts to that .

Sound is good man,never give it up...

14. Thanks poe thanked this post
    Poe, sorry about your loss. I'd share my insight on your diary based on your belief, so it would give you the knowing how powerful you're with your mind. It's the step to master the beast and to discover the blessing in disguise for experiencing the pain of being a man, the way into becoming the superman.
    There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle - Albert Einstein. Hidden Content

16. Thanks poe thanked this post
    poe
    Quote Originally Posted by Lelyz9 View Post
    Poe, sorry about your loss. I'd share my insight on your diary based on your belief, so it would give you the knowing how powerful you're with your mind. It's the step to master the beast and to discover the blessing in disguise for experiencing the pain of being a man, the way into becoming the superman.
    As usual a princess Lely, thanks a lot for always keep me up... Don't worry im not feeling like quitting, as u said its time to learn from this and become stronger and much better, now the real journey starts after I felt what a real loss is ( feeling I haven't experienced since I started) .... Im not leaving this family yet, Im gonna keep TROLLING