Hello CommuniTraders! !!!

Hello everyone!

I started trading on binary options about 3 weeks ago, and I have realized that what I was doing for this three weeks was more of a gambling and less of an actual trading activity.
    I don't want to gamble anymore, but take my time and learn, in order to be able to finally understand the reasons behind the market fluctuations of every single transaction that I will ever take from now on.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciprian View Post
    Hello everyone!

I started trading on binary options about 3 weeks ago, and I have realized that what I was doing for this three weeks was more of a gambling and less of an actual trading activity.
    I don't want to gamble anymore, but take my time and learn, in order to be able to finally understand the reasons behind the market fluctuations of every single transaction that I will ever take from now on.
    Hey, good to have you.
    Glad you realized that so soon because some people can go on and gamble for years before realizing the difference
    between trading and gambling. So be glad you understood that already after a few weeks .

Check out our binary options school
    The Members War Room (see how others are trading)
    And if you get tired of reading you can check out some of our videos on how to read the charts

Let us know if you need more help!
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

3. Thanks Ciprian thanked this post
    Yeah...

What I was doing was using a customized metatrader that gave arrows when the bar down there was yellow or red, and I was foolish enough to believe that was "actual trading". Of course those signals were rarely right from the first arrow, so when I would lose I would martingale until I win, or I blow up my balance. I was a huuge noob risk taker and a gambler. Yesterday morning at a balance of $200 I hoped into a martingale with $23 on step 1. The fourth step was successful and I didn't wipe out my balance completely.
    But I lost it..... I went into "full retard" mode and tried my luck with 6 currencies open on that metatrader, and set on M1. I was martingaling on the 1 minute timeframe transactions... I was losing money and in a moment of anger and frustration I went into full idiotic mode and placed all my balance on a bet.

That's what got me on square one, moneywise.
    There is one good decision that I made during last week tough. When I had a profit of around $170 I decided to withdraw my initial investment and I barely lost a few bucks because of the currency exchange.

Yestrday I was sad and frustrated. I didn't want to be involved into binary options anymore. But as I sit here, into my mom's apartment, as a college graduate with no job, I keep telling myself that I should try again, learn from mistakes and be more cautious. Give it another go. But this time by doing it right!
    Last edited by Ciprian; 12-14-2016 at 09:21 AM.

Hello Cirprian!

Welcome to Communitraders!

poe
    Welcome Budd..

this is me when someone learn the lesson after martingaling !
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	920868.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	13.6 KB 
ID:	6178

Quote Originally Posted by Ciprian View Post
    Yestrday I was sad and frustrated. I didn't want to be involved into binary options anymore. But as I sit here, into my mom's apartment, as a college graduate with no job, I keep telling myself that I should try again, learn from mistakes and be more cautious. Give it another go. But this time by doing it right!
    about this above, I don't know if u are familiar with the term that BOT won't make u rich overnight, u have to work your a$$ off pretty hard in order to build your way up, develop an emotionless mind and spend countless hours charting to get a grasp about the market in general. Besides u need at least 20 -25k ( said by one of the uk spreadingsheet ) in your account in order to make a living out of it.

I think you best start splitting your time between learning and getting a job or university, many pple fail in this world but ofc its all up to u, like one of the mods once said Binaries are EASY not SIMPLE

gl and ht .
    "He who makes a BEAST of himself, gets rid the pain of being a MAN" S.J

Yup, I'm still looking for a job, but in the meantime I will spend most of my free time learning more about BO. But now I have a question to ask. Is it possible to regard binary options as a hobby and get good at it by spending a couple of hours in your evenings on it?
    (That would be my case if I had a job)

poe
    ofc it is, as long as u develop the mindset that you are doing this to learn and not make it your main source of income ( at least not yet ) many people in this industry start that way, they have a paid job with a boss telling him/her what to do but on spare time he/ she focuses on binary option trading, deposited some money, had a good risk management, lot of patience and eventually they without even realise are making much more money from the comfort of your home without any obligations or without responding to anyone... but its a long way before someone gets there. As usual some arrives before the others, but u have to know 100% what are your goals in this industry and take it all easy and serious.
    "He who makes a BEAST of himself, gets rid the pain of being a MAN" S.J

Hello everyone

I am new to this community. Glad to be here. Come let's crush the scam.