Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi everyone

Rookie Member

Hi everyone !!!

Hi everybody,
    I'm a 20 years old from Italy.
    I've been working since I've finished school, living on my own(pretty rare for a 20yo in Italy) and I do have a really nice job with a good wage.

Why binary options?
    Well, I'd lie if I said I'm not interested in the revenues, but what really attracts me about this world is that it is just me.
    Whether I win or lose, it mostly depends on how well the market has been analyzed.

(English isn't my main language, I'm sorry for any mistake I could've made)

poe
    WEILA WEILA WIELA !

Welcome on board m8 ! U ended up in the best forum and the right place, nice to have u with us, I gotta say that I'm pretty interested on how u have a nice wage and a sweet life with 20yo in Italy atm ! LOL u must be pretty lucky, I'm saying this cuz Im living in Milano studying architecture I don't see myself spending too much time around, just till I'm done, I'm not Italian tho but been living in here for 5 years now.

Try to get in touch with Okane so he can add u to the skype group we have!

Saluti, se hai qualche domanda spara senza paura ! See u around !
    "He who makes a BEAST of himself, gets rid the pain of being a MAN" S.J

Rookie Member
    Let's say that I am a lucky employee of good Pharma Industry, I mean, they can afford paying me enough
    Being honest, I'm sad that after 5 years in our country you don't want to stick around more, says a lot about us italians actually :rofl:
    Anyways, already joined the skype group earlier tonight, even if, at the moment, I'm more focused on learning the fundamentals, no need to waste time trying to understand charts if I don't even know what a given indicator is and, theoretically, how it has to be exploited.

poe
    Go thru the school in here, I started from ZERO there and I have been trading live now for over 1 month successfully !

Quote Originally Posted by Basetz View Post
    Let's say that I am a lucky employee of good Pharma Industry, I mean, they can afford paying me enough
    Being honest, I'm sad that after 5 years in our country you don't want to stick around more, says a lot about us italians actually :rofl:
    Anyways, already joined the skype group earlier tonight, even if, at the moment, I'm more focused on learning the fundamentals, no need to waste time trying to understand charts if I don't even know what a given indicator is and, theoretically, how it has to be exploited.
    Welcome on boardbasetz, learn from our school. If you have any doubts post your questions here and we will answer you. since you are on our skype group you can ask me and I can guide you there.

Welcome aboard mate!

Where in Italy are you from? I love this country, the food, espresso, ice cream(: As the members above me said, school is the best place to start.

@poe - didn't know you're from Italy as well (:
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Welcome!
    Good to have you.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

poe
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin Kay View Post
    @poe - didn't know you're from Italy as well (:
    Yeh Martyn, not Italian but I ve lived here for a while, 5 years now in Milano doing my Masters

Agree with u, food, coffee and ice cream has no paragon with other place! On the other hand social and economic situation right now is uncertain !

Welcome on board mate! Don't rush with trading, there's a lot to learn before
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Welcome to Communitraders! You can join our skype group and watch Communitraders Youtube channel videos.