Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Connecting to my own broker !!!

Hi all. Good to be here. I notice that I am connected to Stockpair, rather than my own broker 24Option. How can I change that so that I can try some signals? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by victrader View Post
    Hi all. Good to be here. I notice that I am connected to Stockpair, rather than my own broker 24Option. How can I change that so that I can try some signals? Thanks.
    Hey! Sorry, currently, only Stockpair is available for connection. However, you could take signals and copy them manually to your 24Option's account.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Thanks,Okane. Another quick question if I may - are the webinars that you recently presented available now as recordings?

Thanks,Okane. Another quick question if I may - are the webinars that you recently presented available now as recordings?
    Welcome!
    All the previous webinars should be available on our channel yes!
    YouTube automatically uploads them once they are over.
    The easiest way to find them is to go to our channel, under videos then select
    "Live Streams".

Just Like this

Let me know if you need more help.

Also, please do check out our binary options school if you want to start learning! (Strongly recommended)

That's great, I'll start watching them now. Yes, I have already been through the school. All classes except PhD. I did that before I joined.

I just blew my bank on binary.com. Lost all discipline when I got down to my last £50. Time now to get serious, so I want to take this step by step, slowly and surely, learning from the kind traders in this community. Thanks again.

That's great, I'll start watching them now. Yes, I have already been through the school. All classes except PhD. I did that before I joined.

I just blew my bank on binary.com. Lost all discipline when I got down to my last £50. Time now to get serious, so I want to take this step by step, slowly and surely, learning from the kind traders in this community. Thanks again.
    Great, hope they help you improve.
    After the school, there is a test too, don't miss it .

That sucks but it's part of the game to spend some money learning, sometimes through losing.

Take things slow and steady. don't be emtional.

8. Thanks victrader thanked this post
    Definitely, willyw. One of the articles I read here about trading psychology said it all. I think it was by Bogdan. That's where it can all be won or lost. And the point about how learning to trade successfully improves you as a person - absolutely on the mark. Apart from my desire to escape wage slavery, after 40 years in it, the idea of mastering my emotions/psychology is a big part of my determination to become a successful binary options trader.

Okane, yes. After that loss of my bank, and the breakdown of discipline (not sure what came first) I got a heavy dose of humility. It was then that I realised that I needed to grow up in terms of trading. I also realised that I am in the right place, and amongst the right people/traders, to help me do that.

If you want the be a successful trader you'll do the following:

1.Disciplined trader
    2.Respect 2$ rule risk management
    3.Avoid to trade during bad days like Sunday,Monday,Friday,Xmas and New Years Holidays.
    4.Psychology of traders-no emotions during the execute the trades.

Quote Originally Posted by milos View Post
    If you want the be a successful trader you'll do the following:

1.Disciplined trader
    2.Respect 2$ rule risk management
    3.Avoid to trade during bad days like Sunday,Monday,Friday,Xmas and New Years Holidays.
    4.Psychology of traders-no emotions during the execute the trades.
    Milos, would you explain number 2 please?