Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Rookie Member

Binary Options Withdrawals !!!

I have developed my strategy for trading binary options. It is working very well and in a matter of months, could make me very wealthy. But I'm not shure if I will get my money back if I decide to use a real account. Are brokers paying large sums of money? Are they paying at all? Any experience anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight View Post
    I have developed my strategy for trading binary options. It is working very well and in a matter of months, could make me very wealthy. But I'm not shure if I will get my money back if I decide to use a real account. Are brokers paying large sums of money? Are they paying at all? Any experience anyone?
    Hehehehe... Sorry but it's funny every time someone uses backtesting and/or Excel to calculate how many billions they can potentially make.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Best_Binary_Options_Strategy_Ever.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	90.8 KB 
ID:	6135

Ok now that I got that out of my chest, let me give you a more serious answer:
    Go with a big, regulated and reputable broker. If you really think you gonna go big, try 24Option.
    Don't go with a small broker.
    OptionHeimer: I am become debt, destroyer of accounts!

Rookie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Okane View Post
    Hehehehe... Sorry but it's funny every time someone uses backtesting and/or Excel to calculate how many billions they can potentially make.

Go with a big, regulated and reputable broker. If you really think you gonna go big, try 24Option.
    Is that the biggest one? Were you that Bob my friend?

Hello Midnight,

Don't let anybody get you of your piece!

If you have found that strategy that works for you, go with/for it!

A very recommended broker from my side is HighLow or Ayrex.

I've been trading on those platforms now for quite a time, and they are just amazing.

It connects completely to the way I trade, fast and furious.

80% ROI, withdraws to Neteller are instant, support is superb.

In matters of having an account that only generates instead of deposit, let me say: I've invested €50 and now I'm withdrawing 4 figure numbers every day, without a problem.

So my fellow trader, have fun, good wealth and go fast and furious.

BTW, Golden Tip if you make succes in Binary Options: Invest as fast as possible in long term investments that yield yourself dividend.

Peace.

Best regards, Bjorn.

Why is that funny? To me it shows these people are taking this stuf serious.

Not like coming in and thinking straight they become a millionaire by using the 1st best strategy they find.

You got to see the shitload of excels I got here from calculations of money management and daily goals.

Still everything I did in the past, I'm taking the fruits of it now.

Back-testing, back-testing, back-testing, until you are comfortable, then going live.

+ a good money management set-up next to it, with daily goals, mucho, mucho, mucho importante.

Daily goals and not being greedy, but achieving a sober daily income.

PS: Don't look down upon others, lift them up!

Regards, Bjorn.

Rookie Member
    I've been using IQ Option demo account. I always start with 300, and within 5 days I manage to finish with 3,000+ evertime. I've read about people having problems withdrawing their money, not only with this platform, but a lot of other ones. That's why I'm asking. I want to be able to take my profit as real money. IS that really possible? How? I don't want to be scammed.

I've been using IQ Option demo account. I always start with 300, and within 5 days I manage to finish with 3,000+ evertime. I've read about people having problems withdrawing their money, not only with this platform, but a lot of other ones. That's why I'm asking. I want to be able to take my profit as real money. IS that really possible? How? I don't want to be scammed.
    Sounds to me you are ready to go live!

I traded some time myself on IQ Option and didn't have any problems withdrawing, they were quite small that time tho. and I have read myself some negative comments from people on them so it's up to you to test.

But then again, I had some serious delay problems myself with a couple of brokers that were praised good on reviewing websites (also this webpage).

You can either go to brokers like HighLow/Ayrex/24Options or any other big broker, or you can go for IQ Options and don't let your balance get to high (so withdraw in time).

And yes of course that is really possible, why wouldn't it? Are you even reading previous posts?

I don't think anybody wants to be scammed... enough advice is given now in this thread for you to go loco!

Happy trading!

Best regards, Bjorn.

Quote Originally Posted by BjornVdKerkhof View Post
    Why is that funny? To me it shows these people are taking this stuf serious.

Not like coming in and thinking straight they become a millionaire by using the 1st best strategy they find.

You got to see the shitload of excels I got here from calculations of money management and daily goals.

Still everything I did in the past, I'm taking the fruits of it now.

Back-testing, back-testing, back-testing, until you are comfortable, then going live.

+ a good money management set-up next to it, with daily goals, mucho, mucho, mucho importante.

Daily goals and not being greedy, but achieving a sober daily income.

PS: Don't look down upon others, lift them up!

Regards, Bjorn.
    Yeah you were so good with that, I haven't forgotten your bad mouthing and attacking people on the Skype group.
    That's why I kicked you out of the group
    so I know what this is about .

Is that the biggest one? Were you that Bob my friend?
    I gave you my answer on how to make sure you get your cash. Good luck.

Yeah you were so good with that, I haven't forgotten your bad mouthing and attacking people on the Skype group.
    That's why I kicked you out of the group
    so I know what this is about .
    What Hamid?

I haven't forgotten about you removing me from the Skype group because I replied with a YouTube video to that cunt, who had it more than coming when she started to bullshit to me because I was trading wasted. That little puta de merda!

'That's why I kicked you out of the group', yea you are one hell of a "tuff" guy! haha, that one gave me good laugh, thanks for that!

Not that I lost any sleep over it but OK, the one cool dude that was on it I got in my contacts anyway.

So what is the deal here honestly? 'I know what this is about'...

I'm replying to you now because you are trying to get this guy of his piece with your picture and talking down upon him, as I saw you doing it already a couple of times, and that for an admin is very sad to see.

That's why I said: Don't put people down but lift them up.

If this guy has found his strategy and tactic, which works for him when he back-tests it over and over again, then it's very good for him and he has to go live with it.

I know that where I am now, many traders (you probably included HAMit!) had to do many years over to get there, and me also had some clowns talking down upon me when I 1st started.

That's why Mr Midnight, go for it bro, if it works for you and you get success from it in demo mode then go live and kick ass! Don't let any muppet talk down upon you.

As said before all tips needed are given here and with which broker you should go.

Just:
    1) Deposit and don't let your balance get to high if you are unsure if the broker is legit
    2) A decent money management plan with daily goals next to your trading strategy

Suck on that Hamid!

PS: I know a ban is coming but I couldn't give less then a fuck!, rather a ban then keeping my mouth shut for an assclown like you!

Good wealth and happy trading for everybody!

Peace out!

Best regards, Bjorn.
    Last edited by BjornVdKerkhof; 12-04-2016 at 03:01 PM. Reason: Forgot to add some shit!