Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Rookie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kulsum Gedu View Post
    Forex trading is not any kind of game, it’s very serious business actually! Where you can lose your big amount of money in a minute! So, don’t try to test your luck here! You have to learn technical and fundamental analysis very deeply, then you can expect success.
    I know how you can lose money in Binary trading, but how do people lose money in regular forex trading? Can you shade some light to this rookie....
    Last edited by fxcode; 01-29-2017 at 12:02 AM.

Rookie Member
    I am a university student. If i want to enter in a job i have to complete my graduation. But my family can not afford me financially for studing. That's why i was seeking for a task. And i found Forex as a blessing. I think there is no other profession as comfortable as Forex.

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Emy View Post
    I am a university student. If i want to enter in a job i have to complete my graduation. But my family can not afford me financially for studing. That's why i was seeking for a task. And i found Forex as a blessing. I think there is no other profession as comfortable as Forex.
    I hate to burst your bubble but I hope you take this to heart, don't be crazy. Forex is not the blessing you think it is, and it is certainly no way for you to spend your school money. Only if you don't want to go to school and lose all your money trading forex. It's one thing if you are good at forex or binary and can make money already, and then spend that money on school. This is totally different, you are talking about not having money to pay for school and using forex binary, that you don't know, as a way to make money.. you are going to lose your ass. Get a job, save some money, learn how to trade along the way, go to school with your savings, Eventually, when you have some money on the side, then you can start trading.

Banned
    Let’s be honest, trading can get discouraging at times. Even professional traders have losing money sometimes, so don’t be too hard on yourself. But I am a trader with positivity. I can mark some reason why I am a trader & want to remain as a trader. So the most obvious reason is financial freedom. I can make my own schedule, I can give time to my family & for my broker ECNCAPITAL.COM who helping me with my trades through their services.

Rookie Member
    Gain money I think to how make investments

My reason for starting trading is hunger for knowledge. It's a very pleasant feeling when the trade closes in the money and you've predicted that. Also trading is a difficult knowledge area. When it comes to analysis, there are lots of various factors that may affect the price direction. As for now, I am thinking towards algotrading. I believe this is the future of trading and it's worth starting investing time in that at the early stages.

I do agree that money shouldn't be the main motivational factor. Unfortunately, that's the hook which is used by many scam brokers to onboard victims. Therefore, the motivation should be less materialistic at the end. I am not saying that money is not important. I think this is just a quantitative indicator of how well my analysis performed. However, the primary motivational factor is not purely money and it shouldn't be so.

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Emy View Post
    As Micheal mention is absolutely right. I have been in forex since 1986, is 30 long years, it's not an easy journey. Your can burnt more than you succeed. Save money for your uni and learn as you go along

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen Cook View Post
    As a student I have not enough time to spend on other sector for earning. I am too lucky to become a trader of Forex market. As a part time trader it’s like a best job for anyone. Trade12 my broker provide me much facilities. As a scalper I can enjoy my exact profit from here because they take no set up fees from me. It’s a reputed ECN broker.

Nice. You can share your trades here.

I don't really have a hidden reason. I just like to watch charts I guess. And it is a nice second income. The adrenaline in this business is also a great emotion.

Hi can I as a novice answer this question please?
    I just learned something about my "hidden desire", and i will share it with you.As I was growing up I use to sit down in my bedroom write stock prices and group them up according to industry. I always loved to watch the business news, I would love to hear about the Dow Jones Industrial, The Chicago Board of Trade, Averages, Industry watch all that kind of stuff. How the stocks are doing, business at the speed of light. I always had a deep interest as to what makes this stuff tick. I always looked at business small, medium and large and then look at the big business aspect of how Stocks, Wall Street, control them. I always looked at food, medicine, things around me as it relates again to " Big Business" This stuff is been deep inside me about the market, the history of the market, Yes it is Money, it is life, I call it the business of life, where everything has a price, such is the business of life.

So fast forward here I am learning something that has been inside me, I have always has had a deep desire interest call what you will for what I call the Wall Street Way. I really want to look behind the scenes and see what make the market go up or go down, it's behind the scene to me. Why this does what it does? and Yes the money involved too. Because like it or not it evolves around money, it is a Money Market. So to me my motivation is at my age build a business through process, practice and profit. This site has taught me to sit down, research, be realistic in planning, executing and developing a strategy but for me I want to get behind the scenes. This is a part of me that has been dormant in my life and now I come to terms with it. Sorry for the rant