Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Active Member BjornVdKerkhof's Avatar

    LF Coder -> Alarm Needed on Black Band @ RSI Indicator !!!

    Hello fellow Traders,

    I'm looking for somebody with code skills that is able to put an alarm on one of the RSI Indicators I use.

    I'm not able to upload a mql4 file here so I'm going to post the link from a threat where I replied on, on 'ForexFactory', it's the last message on the topic, since I'm not able to make threads yet there I had to make the post in an already existing threat.

    Link: http://www.forexfactory.com/showthre...89#post9299289

    I'm looking for a coder that can make an alarm when the price hits the 'Black band'.

    For any questions, let me know.

    Thanks in advance,

    Best regards and good wealth for everybody, Bjorn.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Black_Band_RSI.jpg  

  2. #2
    Veteran Member Dan21's Avatar
    I am not a specialist in coding, but it looks an easy task. You can find a coder in mql5 community or in freelancer and ask them for a quick job.

  3. #3
    Active Member BjornVdKerkhof's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan21 View Post
    I am not a specialist in coding, but it looks an easy task. You can find a coder in mql5 community or in freelancer and ask them for a quick job.
    OK, I'll check those out, thank you and have a good weekend!

    Greets, Bjorn.

  4. #4
    Active Member BjornVdKerkhof's Avatar
    I'm still looking for that coding pro.

    Not much response on mql5.

    Greets, Bjorn.

  5. #5
    Legendry Member Okane's Avatar
    In case anyone is confused; I moved this thread from Members War Room to "Trading Tools and Indicators" since it wasn't a trading diary.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

  6. #6
    Active Member BjornVdKerkhof's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Okane View Post
    In case anyone is confused; I moved this thread from Members War Room to "Trading Tools and Indicators" since it wasn't a trading diary.
    This topic can be closed, I've found somebody on mql5.

    Regards, Bjorn.

  7. #7
    Legendry Member Okane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BjornVdKerkhof View Post
    This topic can be closed, I've found somebody on mql5.

    Regards, Bjorn.
    Well, there could be others interested so no problem in having this thread, it's in the right place now!
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

  8. #8
    Active Member BjornVdKerkhof's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Okane View Post
    Well, there could be others interested so no problem in having this thread, it's in the right place now!
    Interested? All the info. one would need considering this problem is in the topic, why leave it open? Noob.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
3