Rookie Member

Which company is offer the best education because I don't want to use robot? !!!

Hi guys,

can you recommend binary options companies who offer education system ?

Thanks

no companies offer the best education, the best education is right here. Go to our school section,read the articles, vist the forum, ask questions and you will learn what you want to know.

http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com/school/

poe
    Yeh agree with micheal ! I landed in this world with the slogan of " How to make money online " after i stopped playing poker! The BOTS school give me the first insights into this world and all the tools and starting points anyone would ever need....

Go thru the school, learn the basics, do some demo, read some books after u know what u r doing and start earning some profits slowly and steadily !

gl & ht
    "He who makes a BEAST of himself, gets rid the pain of being a MAN" S.J

do what the above me said (:
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by jonathan_ice View Post
    Hi guys,

can you recommend binary options companies who offer education system ?

Thanks
    Hello Jonathan!

Welcome to Communitrader!

I can recommend bots school, join our skype group and Youtube Communitraders channel.

As a rule, all top broker offer quite good training, so search the ratings for top companies, compare and make a choice.

Quote Originally Posted by warren779 View Post
    I want to recommend my trading strategy that gives you edge over your broker and makes you lose no more to brokers. You need amazing signals for amazing profit. you cant get good profit with shitty signals. contact me quickly on REMOVED
    Who do you loose to then, if not to your brokers? And please don't tell me you won't loose with your strategy because i have been looking for this 'no loss strategy for SO LONG' i'm not sure my heart can take the joy of having finally found one. I've been dissapointed so...many...times... next someone will shatter my belief in jedi knights and magic as well, i swear!

Anyways, OP's question was about education, about where to learn how to trade. Not signal service where you learn to click when arrows appear :-)

Or were you actually advertising an educational service? Where you actually trying to help OP?

time for some soul searching bud
    Last edited by Ingmar; 06-15-2017 at 11:05 AM.
    “The game of speculation is the most uniformly fascinating game in the world. But it is not a game for the stupid, the mentally lazy, the man of inferior emotional balance, or for the get-rich-quick adventurer. They will die poor.”

Quote Originally Posted by Donald007 View Post
    Good day my friend, i want to introduce to you the ATL-V500 strategy that can generate your large profit of over $17,000 weekly. i have been managing so many of my clients account and i have made a lot of them very successful trading Binary Option. i can manage your account and make you profit of $17,000 weekly with the ATL strategy. kindly contact my mail so i can tell you more how this work. email REMOVED
    WOW, ATL-V500 sounds super professional and complex, i love it! How much money do you need to make me 17000 dollar on a weekly basis? And i don't have to trade myself right?
    Last edited by Ingmar; 06-15-2017 at 11:04 AM.
    “The game of speculation is the most uniformly fascinating game in the world. But it is not a game for the stupid, the mentally lazy, the man of inferior emotional balance, or for the get-rich-quick adventurer. They will die poor.”

9. Thanks Michael Hodges thanked this post
    Ingmar, good one If it's also working with you plse let me know. I'll give it a try
    Last edited by arrais; 06-17-2017 at 12:33 AM.

I see scammers coming in non-stop lol
    Willy Twitter: Hidden Content