Thread: Hi from India

Hi from India !!!

Hello there,

I am basically an Internet Marketing professional with 13 years experience. My other skills include Website Speed performance and technical aspects of search engine optimization, especially with Wordpress/Woocommerce CMS.

I also wrote an AI hack, using PERL, to format, spell-check, and rewrite content in the Luxury clothing arena.

Why am I here?

I am a novice trying to learn BO and there was a thread on Ayrex, which piqued my curiosity.

Great to see some tips from the real gurus, here.

My win rate is average and it gets better when I practise with demo platforms; I am still learning!

I hope I enjoy my stay and try to be helpful (only in search marketing) as possible.

Cheers,
    Dilip

Quote Originally Posted by dexsam View Post
    Hello there,

I am basically an Internet Marketing professional with 13 years experience. My other skills include Website Speed performance and technical aspects of search engine optimization, especially with Wordpress/Woocommerce CMS.

I also wrote an AI hack, using PERL, to format, spell-check, and rewrite content in the Luxury clothing arena.

Why am I here?

I am a novice trying to learn BO and there was a thread on Ayrex, which piqued my curiosity.

Great to see some tips from the real gurus, here.

My win rate is average and it gets better when I practise with demo platforms; I am still learning!

I hope I enjoy my stay and try to be helpful (only in search marketing) as possible.

Cheers,
    Dilip
    simply do not follow any millionaire strategy ,only focus on 1-3 trades / daily with win of 65%-75% ITM ,put 5% of the capital for each trade ,you will be happy soon with this plan otherwise .....

Quote Originally Posted by trademagician View Post
    simply do not follow any millionaire strategy ,only focus on 1-3 trades / daily with win of 65%-75% ITM ,put 5% of the capital for each trade ,you will be happy soon with this plan otherwise .....
    Thanks very much for the advice!

I have been practising for the last two weeks or so.

Still, only little improvement.

Welcome dexsam. It's nice to have you on board.

Hello Daxsam!

Welcome to Communitraders community. Ayrex is recommended broker by the bots.

Once again I wish you welocme.

Milos

Welcome aboard mate!
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by dexsam View Post
    Thanks very much for the advice!

I have been practising for the last two weeks or so.

Still, only little improvement.
    Hey there and welcome!
    Yes, don't follow get-rich-quick nonsense.

Anyway, if you want some solid tips on how to get started:

1. go to our binary school, start reading!
    2. Check out Trading Diaries, see how other members are developing
    3. Check out our YouTube channel and the price action playlist - don't forget to sub
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content