Rookie Member

which broker to choose !!!

im not sure if this is the right place to ask but i'll give it a try.
    i want to start trading binary options with vxmarkets.com
    two questions:
    1) should i get in to this world?
    2)is vxmarkets.com any good? ( i heard about them from a friend...)

don't know this brokers, looking at similiarweb data this broker has about 12k visitors per month, meaning it's pretty small. also not regulated. stick to well known brokers.
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesgold View Post
    im not sure if this is the right place to ask but i'll give it a try.
    i want to start trading binary options with vxmarkets.com
    two questions:
    1) should i get in to this world?
    2)is vxmarkets.com any good? ( i heard about them from a friend...)
    Where are they regulated?
    There are much better brokers with good rep and lots of funds so why go with a no-name?
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

4. Thanks biggs4567 thanked this post
    Rookie Member
    vxmarkets.com are not no-name...
    i checked in alexa, they have many visitors, and i guess clients as well

Choose the one who's service will totally satisfied

Rookie Member
    I never heard about this brokers too, they have strange names. Try choose some old brokers

Junior Member BinaryScamSniffer's Avatar
    Binary options trading is not an activity that will make you rich overnight. It is not guaranteed that you will be able to live off trading, which basically the dream of every person who gets involved in options trading. Binary options require study, practice, and dedication. You must learn the basics, afterwards learn more detailed information, and then you have to apply what you have learned on the real stock market. You must find the motivation not to give up, even after you have failed many times before.

After you have started to understand what binary options are and gained some experience from practicing with virtual money, you are ready to take on the real challenge. But before that, you must be sure that the broker you choose is trustworthy and officially regulated by higher institutions. A legit broker is regulated by CySec first of all. CySec is the entity that regulates the industry of binary trading. Next, a trustworthy broker will have positive feedback from its clientele. You can be sure of the broker’s legal status if the clients are content with its activity. These are the main characteristics of a trusted and respected broker.

Now speaking of VXMarkets, this broker is considered to be a scam, and there are multiple reasons why it deserves such recognition. First of all, VXMarkets is not regulated by any institution from the trading industry. It does not own a CySec license, and this is the first thing that must alert you. Second of all, this broker is said to be very pushy toward its customers. There are complaints about them calling their clients and forcing them to deposit more and more money on their accounts. Also, there are lots of complaints about issues with money withdrawal. As soon as customers call the support center, the broker does not answer or delays the money transaction, eventually getting away with the client’s money.

In conclusion, binary trading is an interesting activity, but requires knowledge and passion from you. You won’t succeed without learning and practicing. About VXMarkets- it is a broker I would recommend to avoid. Instead, try to stick to those that are regulated and receive positive feedback.

So,you are promoting Alpari, I'm right?

Seems so but Alpari is forex broker and we are binary traders. Don't see the point here?