Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

BOTS Five Years In the Making Interviews Series !!!

Hey All!!

BinaryOptionsThatSuck.com celebrates 5 years in the making with 5 Interviews with BOTS main contributors!

First interview with myself, Martin, co-founder and chief editor - http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com...making-series/

every week we'll be publishing another interview. Enjoy, and thanks for the support, we couldn't have made it so far without you!

Cheers!
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

We will follow the interview series with great interest!

Thank you for the opportunity to be part of this great community Martin! We should really celebrate this 5 years anniversary!

Stay tuned for the next interviews. I am sure they will be very interesting to all traders here
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Thank you Martin!!!

You did a great job, Martin.
    Congratulatons!!!!

It's been a long, crazy, fun, challenging, rewarding road... here's to 5 more!

poe
    looking forward to this..
    "He who makes a BEAST of himself, gets rid the pain of being a MAN" S.J

Happy 5 years anniversary!

Congratulation / Happy birthday to BOTS!! Thanks Martin for the creation of the "home" for us Looking forward to reading the interview series, feeling excited!
    There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle - Albert Einstein. Hidden Content

Heres' the second interview, our Master Bogdan - http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com...making-series/
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

11. Thanks Lelyz9 thanked this post