Skrill/Neteller remove prepaid Mastercard option in many countries !!!

Read this on the pokersite PokerStrategy.com about Skrill/Neteller.

Many countries have their prepaid Mastercard option removed. Here's a link: https://www.pokerstrategy.com/news/w...-Skrill_98955/

If you use this card, you better check if it's in the list with countries that still have the option.

Thank you for sharing with us Seasalt. I am not using such cards but it will be very helpful for members who use them, pretty sure there are people using them here.
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Is there any official reason behind this sudden withdrawal? List of countries seems kind of weird.

Skrill removed business from Serbia. We're not in EU.Only EU members can use full skrill. I can use my current skrill prepaid cards in relate to connect to my bank account and convert my USD to EUR. I can send and receive payments and withdraw in my bank account in EUR.I can't withdraw the money from ATM in USD as I did it before.

Quote Originally Posted by astravars View Post
    Is there any official reason behind this sudden withdrawal? List of countries seems kind of weird.
    WE have no idea what is the reason behind all this changes. These changes happens right after BREXIT.