Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

High Winning Strategy !!!

Hello Guys

i have very very good strategy almost 80% winnings with 20-25 trades/ monthly .I need a good money management where i could make 4k-5k only in a month ,suggestions are welcome ,

Thank You

You and me both ... Give us a shout if your any the wiser pal

Quote Originally Posted by trademagician View Post
    Hello Guys

i have very very good strategy almost 80% winnings with 20-25 trades/ monthly .I need a good money management where i could make 4k-5k only in a month ,suggestions are welcome ,

Thank You
    Yes yes sure you do :P.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

should it be 10% of total equity for every trade size ? or something more catchy ?

Since you have almost 80% win rate strategy so why do you need suggestions??

Hello Guys

Thank You
    Ah, I am sure you'll figure it on your own. But anyway, please share your strategy so we can help...
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Albert Einstein (attributed)

i am earning well slow and steady but now i want to pace the profit

no one is here trying to teach me how i can speedy up my profit ?

no one is here trying to teach me how i can speedy up my profit ?
    Hello Guys

Thank You

If you have 80% winnings and only trade 20-25 monthly, my suggestion is to trade at least 20-25 daily using your strategy. If you want to get more funky, get 4 different accounts and fill them up with lots of money and trade big then replicate your trades on those other accounts too. You just have to be super fast but if the plan works then you'll be a millionaire in no time
    You can also employ let's say 20 people and put 4 different accounts (packed with huge capital) per person then every person should trade at least 20-25 times per day using your strategy. If we do the math you'll be super rich asap
    Duct Tape can't fix OTM

10. Thanks ehenderichs thanked this post
    What Ronnel said. If you have a 80% ITM strategy your money management is not that important.