Thread: Hola from Spain

Hola from Spain !!!

Hello everyone, i'm new on Binary Options I joined this community with the hope to learn how make money with BO. So the journey begins

poe
    Finalmente un hispano parlante en el forum !

Bienvenido ! Welcome on board bro, u just stumbled into the right place !!!

Anything u need, just ask and ask again... There are some guys here always eager to give u a hand!

gl and ht
    "He who makes a BEAST of himself, gets rid the pain of being a MAN" S.J

Hello! Welcome and I hope you find all you're looking for here. This is the best community for BOs so far. Start with the School. At the end you'll be much more comfortable with trading BOs. Good luck and if there's anything feel free to ask.

Quote Originally Posted by poe View Post
    Finalmente un hispano parlante en el forum !

Bienvenido ! Welcome on board bro, u just stumbled into the right place !!!

Anything u need, just ask and ask again... There are some guys here always eager to give u a hand!

gl and ht
    Gracias poe, la verdad parece muy interesante lo que he visto hasta ahora.

So far I've seen a lot of scamers out there. Nothing transparent like this community so thanks for your great job

Quote Originally Posted by Dan21 View Post
    Hello! Welcome and I hope you find all you're looking for here. This is the best community for BOs so far. Start with the School. At the end you'll be much more comfortable with trading BOs. Good luck and if there's anything feel free to ask.
    Thanks Dan21, I'm ready to learn and work hard

poe
    Quote Originally Posted by terrakio View Post
    Gracias poe, la verdad parece muy interesante lo que he visto hasta ahora.

So far I've seen a lot of scamers out there. Nothing transparent like this community so thanks for your great job
    Yeh in that sense, this community is always battling scammers bad brokers...

Go thru the school and articles in the school then choose your broker based on your personal research and and confort... U can fin brokers review in here or just hit forexpeacearmy .. I ve seen that u already sent the request for the Skype Group, lot of things happening in there pros give signals and advices very often to newbies, we are like a huge family there !

gl and ht
    "He who makes a BEAST of himself, gets rid the pain of being a MAN" S.J

Welcome aboard mate, Bienvenido amigo!
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by terrakio View Post
    Hello everyone, i'm new on Binary Options I joined this community with the hope to learn how make money with BO. So the journey begins
    Hello.
    Then I'm glad you found us! Yes, how much, how fast and how well you learn depends on you. On the plus side,
    we have all you need. Our school here,
    the trading diaries,
    and we have a YouTube channel too, CommuniTraders Live. So feel free to dig in . Let me know if you need any help.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Hello terakkio!

Welcome to Communitraders!