USA trader would like to use IQOptions !!!

I'm new, like trading, I've used a couple demo accounts and find that IQOption seems to blow them away ad far as the platform goes. Am I missing something? The problem is that i live in USA and they will not accept me, is there a way around this?

Hello Channey11!

Welcome to Communitraders!

NADEX and Trade Thunder is accepted for the US traders as recommended brokers.

Milos

Quote Originally Posted by channey11 View Post
    I'm new, like trading, I've used a couple demo accounts and find that IQOption seems to blow them away ad far as the platform goes. Am I missing something? The problem is that i live in USA and they will not accept me, is there a way around this?

Check NADEX. They are the only acceptable option for US traders on binaries.
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Hey! I agree with the guys above - NADEX is a good choice. Try it. How long have you been trading on demo?

IQ do not take US clients. There's no way around, unless you have some other ID... NADEX is the most recommended broker in the US today
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by channey11 View Post
    Since you are in the US, try Nadex. Is regualated in the US

If you register with IQ, there can be problems with verification process since you have citizenship of the USA. Most probably you will be able to register under another country though, but what's the point if you can not verify your account and withdraw your profits.

definitely stick to nadex... check out our nadex threads for ore info and help with all things related to nadex