Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi from the UK

Hi from the UK !!!

Hi,
    I'm Daniel and I'm from Manchester UK, I'm also a complete newbie to binary trading.

Can anyone recommend a legit platform for me to use:- (leaning towards stockpair/24option)

1. Free withdrawals (or 1 free per month)
    2. Low trades
    3. Low deposits ( I gave £250 max to start with)

Surely someone can help a bro out ... There's that many scammers out there.

Come say hey

Daniel

poe
    if u r planning to deposit that amount then 24O isn't the right place to start since they accept minimum amount per trade of 24$ ! So with 250$ u d be wiping out your account after 10 trades, and u want to be trading with 2-5% of your bankroll !

Check some other brokers in the brokers review section or just ask.... Theres always some good brokers out there.

Many of us here are with 24O, but u need at least 1k to be Ok ish trading without risks
    Some others use Ayrex (myself) low deposits, low trades, good response and friendly interface ---- unique thing is since they are a relatively new broker in the business they are not certified but they are working on it.
    IQ Option some other lads use and its certified but imho their payouts are low for trades with 5 or more minutes expiring time, on the other hand is really good for turbo options!

Those are the brokers i have dealt with i can not say more about other brokers !

ht gl and welcome on board
    "He who makes a BEAST of himself, gets rid the pain of being a MAN" S.J

Thanks again Poe ... For your prompt advice, I'm currently looking into the Ayrex platform and like what I see so may end up there pal ... In the meantime just trying to absorb as much binary knowledge as I can ha ha. Cheers buddy

Daniel

Hi Poe, sorry to bother you again. But I really like Ayrex and just wondered when I sign up is it best to avoid the bonus at all costs as they have ridiculous terms and conditions ... And just stick with what I deposit in myself ? Cheers buddy

Daniel

poe
    No worries bro, we r all here to help each other, i also learn with every post i make, Ayrex is great and they have a thread here on BOTS and its representative is quite active and he replies to every question, demand, or complain we have, so u might want to check it as well !

I did accept both bonuses... I deposited 270€ = 298.5$ so the first bonus i accepted was the 10% bonus of my initial deposit = 29.85 and in order to withdrawal those funds or keep the bonus i had to fill a turnover of 40x that bonus i accepted in 3 months, which i was pretty ok with cuz i knew i was gonna be pretty active ! 2nd bonus i accepted was the 30$ free bonus, and the thing with this one was that in order to keep bonus and profit made out of the bonus i had to fill a turnover of 900$ or 30x the bonus in 1 month!

So yeh i was pretty ok with both bonus, cuz i was using 2-5% of my initial roll on every trade = sometimes 5 or 10$ trades... was taking 5-10 trades a day... so if u make the maths u can easily realise that i dont need to go crazy in order to fill the turnover ! At least that my HUMBLE OPINION ! i filled the 900 turnover in 10 days and im about to finish with the 40x of the initial deposit bonus and i havent even been trading live for 1 month !

Go thru the term and conditions of the bonus and the broker in general, make your maths and then decide wether to accept !

I did, and it worked....
    Last edited by poe; 11-18-2016 at 02:14 PM. Reason: gl & ht ... whenever u need to ask, just do it! pple here are pretty helpful !

poe
    Oh Daniel, i highly recommend u to do some Demo Trading and Go thru the BOTS school before u actually deposit or take your first live trades... that would make things easier and smoother !

OFC only if u are a total newbie.... btw Ayrex offers DemoTrading as well and u dont even need to sign up to use it!

Top man ... Thanks for that input fella, I think I will go with the bonuses as I think I could easily do it ... Congrats on your profitable first month 👍. I've just had a little go of the demo .. Got it up to 1100 in 5 mins ha. I really love the layout and the speed of the trade .. Very excited to get started ... Hopefully I'll have a profitable time

Daniel

poe
    Dont get cooky and always look for the best entry !

Pro-tip : Stay away from turbo options ! keep it simple with 15-45M expires

As u start u can go thru the war room and check some diaries and start your own .... Pros always give us a hand ther, we learn from every trade we take !

stay safe bro and remember whatever u need to ask, just do it

gl & ht

Hi Aesthetix32!

Great to see traders from the UK here

My trading preferences are actually quite similar to Poe's. I like what Ayrex is doing, though they are not regulated yet, that is what stopping me from opening an account with them yet, but they have awesome demo. definitely worth checking out. Im also a big fan of IQ Options, since the minimum investment amount there is $10, but the platform looks quite heavy. I think both brokers accept brits, so it can be great choice.

Hey Astravars, I also have the same doubts but they have been around a while now with no bad reviews .. So I'm pretty confident that they're good to go ... I will only be starting with a small balance anyway. I looked at IQ but read some bad reviews so didn't bother ... I'll keep you all updated, hopefully I can get verified over the weekend and start trading

Daniel