Starting out - my journey in BO !!!

Hello all, I am from Toronto Canada and wondering if anyone can advice or have experience with a good broker? Want to make sure I start out on the right foot.
    Thanks in advance

Welcome to the wonderful world of BO trading and this forum offcourse. First advice is pretty straight forward: learn, learn and learn some more, start trading demo account, trade, trade and trade some more alwasy combine this with reading and learning more about trading and binary options. Don't wait to long to start trading for real (money) as the emotional part of trading only shows it's ugly face when your money is on the line.

But more concreten:
    • Go to school
    • Read reviews about brokers and find one that is legit. Not all brokers allow small trading amount, be aware of that.
    • Get demo account and find out what trading style fits you best
    • Learn about technical analysis and find indicators that suit you and your trading style
    • Try to understand price action and what moves the market
    • Log your trades in a journal
    • Try not to get emotional when losing
    • Only trade money you can afford to lose
    • Try to create (or borrow) and use a strategy and stick with it
    • Trading is a skill and an art. Skill requires dedication and lots and lots of practice to master!
    • Do not excpect to get rich overnight

To clarify my expertise, I have none, haha. I am also a beginner in the trading world. Started out somewhere in march this year and started trading real money somewhere in august this year. Looking back I propably should have started with real money trading sooner. I underestimated the emotional side of trading and am still struggling sometimes to cope with loses. I choose ayrex as broker as they seem legit, allow small trading amounts, fast withdrawal service and are actively involved on this forum as well.

Hopefully this gets you off to good start. Happy trading my friend

Quote Originally Posted by ehenderichs View Post
    Welcome to the wonderful world of BO trading and this forum offcourse. First advice is pretty straight forward: learn, learn and learn some more, start trading demo account, trade, trade and trade some more alwasy combine this with reading and learning more about trading and binary options. Don't wait to long to start trading for real (money) as the emotional part of trading only shows it's ugly face when your money is on the line.

But more concreten:
    • Go to school
    • Read reviews about brokers and find one that is legit. Not all brokers allow small trading amount, be aware of that.
    • Get demo account and find out what trading style fits you best
    • Learn about technical analysis and find indicators that suit you and your trading style
    • Try to understand price action and what moves the market
    • Log your trades in a journal
    • Try not to get emotional when losing
    • Only trade money you can afford to lose
    • Try to create (or borrow) and use a strategy and stick with it
    • Trading is a skill and an art. Skill requires dedication and lots and lots of practice to master!
    • Do not excpect to get rich overnight

To clarify my expertise, I have none, haha. I am also a beginner in the trading world. Started out somewhere in march this year and started trading real money somewhere in august this year. Looking back I propably should have started with real money trading sooner. I underestimated the emotional side of trading and am still struggling sometimes to cope with loses. I choose ayrex as broker as they seem legit, allow small trading amounts, fast withdrawal service and are actively involved on this forum as well.

Hopefully this gets you off to good start. Happy trading my friend
    Great tips given step by step! With such approach you have to become a great trader!

Want to add that when you understand the basics, check out some trading diaries, for instance, on this forum, cause it can give a great understanding of how you should trade and think about trading. It is also can be very amusing sometimes

poe
    Quote Originally Posted by Andre12 View Post
    I have to come out of the dark to help traders. With my Binary option and Forex strategies, I have made profit in the past 3 years and now I make £20,000 every week. After changing a lot of strategies, I and my associates have decided to share this one since it's a success. It is the least I can do for beginners or people who have lost much to binary options and are looking for the right strategy which I am willing to help for free. Email me here for help.
    Sounds legit . LOOOOOOOOL
    "He who makes a BEAST of himself, gets rid the pain of being a MAN" S.J

Thank you all for the great advice specially ehendrerich. Andre hmm sound too good to be true.
    Yes I have started school in college now. I have heard a lot of good things about Aryex on this forum great tips guys. Always will be thankful for the help and you guys are doing a great job BTW

Regards
    Calvin

Awesome, Now I suggest you go to the Members War Room part of the forum and start a trading diary where you can share your trades and strategies, what you are learnings and get more in depth help from the community.

I have to come out of the dark to help traders. With my Binary option and Forex strategies, I have made profit in the past 3 years and now I make £20,000 every week. After changing a lot of strategies, I and my associates have decided to share this one since it's a success. It is the least I can do for beginners or people who have lost much to binary options and are looking for the right strategy which I am willing to help for free. Email me here for help.
    Yeah, sure. LOL

Hi, Shelvin! We have a very nice list of recommended brokers. I'm sure you'll make the right choice if you read it carefully. Just make sure you know what exactly you're looking for in a broker except being legit.

We will be most happy if you can share with our members here on the forum. You can do so in our Traders war room. As you mentioned you are willing to help for free and Why is it so secretive that we must send you email in private