Greeting From Canada !!!

Hello All, thank you for a great CT site with tons of info. I spends weeks in BOTS school up to college and sadly I got sidetrack. But my BO crave is killing me, I have bunch of questions and I am sure this is THE place and thanks to you guys I know this is the real home for BO investing. Keep up the good work. Cheer

Hi, glad you like it here and I'm sure the time you invested in BOTS will pay off great.

Quote Originally Posted by Shelvin View Post
    Hello All, thank you for a great CT site with tons of info. I spends weeks in BOTS school up to college and sadly I got sidetrack. But my BO crave is killing me, I have bunch of questions and I am sure this is THE place and thanks to you guys I know this is the real home for BO investing. Keep up the good work. Cheer
    Hey there! Thanks for the nice words . Hey, there is no rush, take your time. In fact, go through the school a couple times
    and then take the test. Meanwhile, if you get bored you can check out some trading diaries here and check out our YouTube Channel too .
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content