Jiban's Trading Dairy.!! !!!

Diary start: November 12, 2016. 13:00 PM IST

Was trying to start my diary for a while but I was very busy with my daily job.

I'm a newbie.. and I'm an engineer who work for the GOVT. So I'm obey rules strictly. And I made some rules myself to become a batter trader.

Rules- regarding Bank roll management - 1st Month.
    1) 3 to 5 trades max in a day.
    2) Stop after 2 looses in a row
    3) Risk management: 2% to 5% max on each trades.

Strategies and Indies:
    1) I like to follow multi time frame before taking any trade, I will analyze my chart daily and hourly and will identify some major S/R lines and trend lines. For this I will be using the stochastic indicator to identify the strength of the trend on high and lower time frames as well.
    2) I will take trades for 10 min to hour hour depends on what time frame I'm following and of course market condition.
    3)I'm not a big fan of any indicators I like to see my chart clean, so I can zoom out and see in bigger chart and identify market move and trend lines.

Goals :
    1) End the month stay in profit. (short)
    2) Dedicate to spend 1 H a day to analyze and study charts so I can understand the market movement and learn from it, even if I'm not trading someday( Bank holidays, Election, Christmas). (long)
    3) Stick to my rules and build a strong mindset. (long)
    4) Make some good profit in the future, so i can be a full time trader. (long)
    5) Reach a high win ratio. (long)

Starting Bankroll : €250
    Risk management: 2% = €5 (and i will stick to it for a while even if i profit).

Thank u all for reading and support …. Any comments or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

poe
    Subbed for this bro .... keep the good pace and lets make some profit all together !
    "He who makes a BEAST of himself, gets rid the pain of being a MAN" S.J

Great start of your diary! We will keep following your progress here
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Today I was following AUD/USD. i took all 3 trades on AUD/USD. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	14207583_1691728927820277_8846401162265006328_o.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	76.1 KB 
ID:	5973

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	20.6 KB 
ID:	5974

poe
    ˆˆExplain how and why u took them jiban ... otherwise Experts can help us know if we take the right desnicion or not! anyways, good job
    "He who makes a BEAST of himself, gets rid the pain of being a MAN" S.J

Nice trades. You trade 10-15 minutes time frame expiry.