GFI
    Rookie Member

Hello from Chicago !!!

Hey everyone. I've been lurking on this forum for a few weeks now and decided to join today. Searching for a BO broker that US residents can use is how I first came across the forum. I had already heard about NADEX but I was curious if there were other reputable options available. I've never been a trader but have worked in the industry for a while now and would like to start in the next few months. This forum seems to be a must have for the newb so here I am. In a sea of scam, you guys are the shining light lol! I don't have questions yet but I will eventually. I just wanted to say hello to everyone for now. And thank you guys for all the work you have done here. I'm sure you have saved many people good amounts of money between instruction and investigation.

Hi! Welcome to CommuniTraders! Thank you for your good words on our work. We are trying to do our best to help people avoid the most usual mistakes and scams. Unfortunately for US traders there aren't many reputable binary options brokers, NADEX is the best choice and it gives great trading opportunities however. If you are persistent you will quickly learn how to trade
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Hello!

Welcome to Communitraders!

So far I know only NADEX is recommended brokers for the US traders.

Nice to meet you Chi -Town.

Travelled there from my country of New Zealand 20 years ago to watch a guy who
    was pretty good at basketball. Great city !

Anyway, the leaders here are awesome. Bots school is a great place to start, and watch all those
    videos from Communitraders Live - YouTube. With Coummnitraders and your experience in the industry
    your in a good position to do well here.

Welcome.

Welcome aboard, glad to have you with us.

I highly recommend using NADEX, we have a great section of the forum dedicated to it, you should check it out.

http://forums.binaryoptionsthatsuck....ums/2177-NADEX

Welcome GFI! Glad to see you here. I haven't heard much complains from NADEX, I think they're a very nice choice. Did you go through the School already? That's the best place to begin. My advise is that you don't rush into real trading before you feel completely ready for it. Get some practice with a demo account first. Try our CT - it's very newbie friendly if I can use these exact words.

Welcome GFI. NADEX is a reputavle and trusted broker. It's regulated in the US.