Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jiban!! Who?

Jiban!! Who? !!!

Hey Guys!
    My name is Jiban Choudhury, I'm from Mumbai(India), I didn't have any single clue about Binary Option Trading until I found some videos on YouTube about making money online and I watched some videos. I have no experience on economics or any online trading, I finished my Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in 2014 and now I'm a mechanical Engineer working for Indian Central Government. I would like to give it a try in my part time for now so once I will achieve some good experience I will be a full time trader. I have always felt excited about making money online.

I'm happy to be here and I really hope more experienced traders can help me to learn in this long journey.

At the moment I'm using a demo account to get familiar with the market movement but I'm planning to deposit $250 and start trades of 2-5% of my account balance.
    Thanks for accepting me. I am glad to be among you all.

-- Jiban Choudhury --

Good to have you here! I have met Jiban in our Skype group already so it's good to see him here too and hope to read his trading diary soon!
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

3. Thanks me_jiban thanked this post
    First of all, thanks for replying to my posts. I appreciate that you're being helpful by explaining how to approach the trades differently/better. I will keep posting trades and I will be active in Skype group!

Glad to have you with us! Trading binary is a lot of fun and you can make money if you are careful and take the time to do some learning. Thankfully we're here to help so be sure to let us know when you need any, or if you just want to hang out and talk trading. We like that too.

6. Thanks me_jiban thanked this post
    Hello Jiban!

Welcome to our trading community! Visit our webpage recommended brokers.

8. Thanks me_jiban thanked this post
    Thanks for replying to my posts. I appreciate that you're being helpful.. We will talk soon..

Hello Jiban and welcome to CommuniTraders! If you have any questions we are here to help
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Welcome Jiban!

Thanks for replying to my posts. I appreciate that you're being helpful.. We will talk soon..

Thank you.. happy to be here