Thread: Introduction

Rookie Member

Introduction !!!

Dear All,
    Thanks for accepting me.
    I am glad to be among you all and will share valuable technical analysis tips that I have gathered over my 10 years of trading.
    I am particularly interested in The Binary Broker's Market and I will like to know what recommendations other members have in this area.
    Which Binary broker's assets are best to trade and which expiry times are safest?
    I use a 3 min time frame with expiry of 5 min. Is this good?
    Best regards to all and thanks so much again for accepting me.
    Pedro.

Welcome to CommuniTraders, Pedro! If you have a lot of experience than trading 5 min trades may be ok for you, but for most newbie what I am saying is don't trade under 1 hour expiry till gain some real deep understanding of the market behavior and PA. Hope you will find many friends here! Wishing you good luck and success
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Welcome Pedro. If you have 10 years of experience then I think you should be telling us what's best.
    Anway I don't trade below 10 mins and I like assets with the highest payouts.

You should also check out our school section:
    http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com/school/
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Welcome Pedro, looking forward with you sharing with us

Hello Pedro!

Welcome to Communitarders!

Milos

WElcome aboard mate! glad to have you with us! Let us know how we can help! Use the links Okane gave you to check out brokers and the school and be on the lookout for an upcoming article detailing the types of expiries and assets you can find at the top brokers.

Hello and great to hear from someone with such long term experience. Tell us a little more about these 10 years, I'm sure it will be helpful and interesting to read.

All depends on your trading strategy. I use minimum 5 min exp. in my day trading.