Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Rookie Member balmicklugun@yahoo.com's Avatar

Missing Trades on Trade History !!!

Hi, Balmick Here,
    I just want to know how to get those trades that are missing on my trade history. I can view them in my trade statistics but I can't figure out there outcome whether they were IN or OUT.
    Thanks.

what trades are you talking about? I can only see like 8 maximum trades you made on your profile...
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

You're right Martin. I've actually made 8 trades only by now. But I can find only 4 trades that appear in the Trades History window of the trading platform. May be I've wrongly clicked on some button. How will I know about it? Moreover two open positions haven't closed yet. I would much grateful if I get some helps.

Balmick

it's better to check your trading history on your profile. As for the the open positions, yes, sometimes we have bugs in the system. Sorry for that, try to make the best of what's working (:
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

For some reason my ITM USD/JPY trade are missing last week also...

I would happy if someone could help me. I can't understand where I'm going wrong. May be also having some bugs as you said Martin. I placed a new trade and again it stays open after the expiry time. Moreover the curr. price shows as $NaN. What does that mean?

Im checking these bugs

Thanks Martin. It's working.

How to attach a srceenshot while sharing a trade?

every time you share a trade a screenshot of the chart will be attached. Remember that only trades longer than 10 minutes can be shared