Rookie Member

Traders Lifestyle !!!

Hello guys,

I'm a full time affiliate marketer for more than 2 years now and I'm thinking of switching to BO, since I believe it's more fun to do. I also have two questions for you all, since I noticed there are really great and passionate guys in this industry. Is it fun for you to do it? Also, can it provide a living ($2-3k/month) without a huge bankroll? I know it's subjective and depends on the knowledge, but I just want your personal opinion on your experiences. Since you can really make a great freedom and good living with affiliate marketing, wondering what it's like to be a binary options trader.

If any of you could share your typical day trading that would be helpful.
    Last edited by temzy; 10-24-2016 at 05:58 PM.

poe
    hey temzy,

There are some pro bo traders here around, and i think most of them really enjoy what they do since they are always up to share and advice newbies in the industry.... we have a good private chat on Skype which i think u can join anytime u want, we talk and share tons of strategies, point of view or simply daily trades, we kind of rail each other there :P during the trading hours, also we have okane who's always giving signals and sharing videos of his live trading sessions + some webinars from time to times... regarding how much u can get monthly, i do think that depends a lot on your bankroll and how u manage it.

happy trading and welcome to the family

I think what he's asking is if affiliate marketing binary options is fulfilling and I can say that it is very hard to do, there are a lot of very savvy SEO's out there and most of them are scammers so the competition is very tough. However, it is possible to make money with it, just be prepared for some work, competition and not retiring on the income...

Welcome to Communitraders!

I'm a day trader. I usually use H1-H4 time frame expiry. I trade 1-2 trades per day.

Quote Originally Posted by temzy View Post
    Hello guys,

I'm a full time affiliate marketer for more than 2 years now and I'm thinking of switching to BO, since I believe it's more fun to do. I also have two questions for you all, since I noticed there are really great and passionate guys in this industry. Is it fun for you to do it? Also, can it provide a living ($2-3k/month) without a huge bankroll? I know it's subjective and depends on the knowledge, but I just want your personal opinion on your experiences. Since you can really make a great freedom and good living with affiliate marketing, wondering what it's like to be a binary options trader.

If any of you could share your typical day trading that would be helpful.
    Welcome!
    Yes, trading is fun but only once you have become comfortable with it and understand how to deal with losses too.
    It's trading, nothing is 100% sure, you can't have x or y dollars per month. Some months/weeks you make money some periods
    you don't. However, to make 2-3K I would say you need a big account unless you want to do hundreds of trades per day and martingale and
    that won't work in the long run. You should have realistic goals! And 2-3K on a small account is not realistic in the long run.
    Anyway, I am a full time trader and yes it gives me a lot of freedom.
    Well, my trading day.. if you follow our YouTube channel, Skype group, G+ and not to mention my activity here in the forum you will get
    the picture! I help out when I can, if I see a good opportunity I take the trade. I cook, walk my cat, watch TV-shows (sometimes while trading)
    and read a whole lot of stuff online.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Im a night trader, Tokyo is my way, flat and stable. I usually use 15-30 min periods. I trade from 6 to 10 hours per night.

7. Thanks Michael Hodges thanked this post
    Of course with a good amount of experience and knowledge, one can make decent money on binary options, but it requires time and money.