Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New to trading

New to trading !!!

Hi everyone I new to trading but recently i joined IQ Option and learned few basic like candlestick, support and resistance. But i still don't really understand what am i actually doing. I trade 60 seconds in demo but when i tried 10$ it all went down the drain. Hopefully to learn more from the pros and understanding what am i doing.

Hello Azeroft!

Welcome to Communitraders!

We've been talking here about 60s trading as gambling.

Start reading bots schools and test it CT demo account and choose for the beginning 5-15 minutes time frame expiry.

Happy trading!

Milos

Quote Originally Posted by Azeroft View Post
    Hi everyone I new to trading but recently i joined IQ Option and learned few basic like candlestick, support and resistance. But i still don't really understand what am i actually doing. I trade 60 seconds in demo but when i tried 10$ it all went down the drain. Hopefully to learn more from the pros and understanding what am i doing.
    Hey welcome! You should check out our binary school
    By the way, did you join the live webinar yesterday?
    If you missed it no worries, we have lots of price action videos on our channel teaching you how to read the markets.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Now I understand thank you for telling me

Hey okane tq i will look into the school and i missed the webinar but will look into the youtube channel
    Last edited by Azeroft; 10-20-2016 at 12:20 PM. Reason: Edit more words

Welcome, Azeroft! You should practice more with a demo account before trading real money. Also, 60 seconds trades are mostly gambling except when it comes to an extremely experienced trader. It is very inappropriate for a newbie such as yourself. If you follow our articles, forum posts and webinars, you'll get to understand the basics of trading better and you'll have a lot more ITMs. It's better if you stick to one instrument in the beginning - it is easier and less confusing to analyze a single instrument and really get to know the trends and correlations. Keep it simple before you feel ready to make it complicated. Good luck and if you need anything, just ask!
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Hi mate!!
    I want to tell you about website that will help you to trade real money!
    Its independent analysts and traders community. You can find there good signals, market reports and experts opinion...perfect for beginners.
    I'm working with them for couple of weeks, so far they are doing a great job, 78% of their signals hits the profit.

you can test FREE membership: tomorrowinvest .com

Hi man! You should know our forum rules. We do not allow posting promotional stuff in all the rooms except Intro Business Room. I won't delete your post now, but later you should follow our rules, otherwise you risk banning. I personaly encurage people to start their own trading blog/diary/community but don't like to see some newbies deluding people they are master traders. In the site you posted here I see only 6 blog posts, most of them very short and without any details at all, this for me is not a professional trading site. Looks good on design side, but telling 78% of their signals hit profit is a BIG RED SIGNAL this is not true, what does it mean 78% from 1 month, or one week or even from 10 trades?? I don't like somebody to presents themselves the wrong way. Better to be honest with the community, than to delude somebody with false claims.
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Quote Originally Posted by Azeroft View Post
    Hi Azeroft, refrain from trading 60 secs expiry. Go for longer timeframe expiry.

Quote Originally Posted by eldorado78 View Post
    Hi mate!!
    Its independent analysts and traders community. You can find there good signals, market reports and experts opinion...perfect for beginners.
    I'm working with them for couple of weeks, so far they are doing a great job, 78% of their signals hits the profit.

HEY MATE,
    as Kolyo mentioned no promotional in all rooms except the Introducing Business room. We know what signal providers are. Show your trades with these signals on our demo platform for 4 months and start a trading diary to show us and we will believe otherwise, please don't.

Quote Originally Posted by eldorado78 View Post
    Hi mate!!

Hello Eldorado

Introduce your business on business room as Kolyo said.There are rules in the forum. The rules must be respected.