Rookie Member

My name and intention !!!

Hello everybody

My name is Azzahreena from Malaysia. I just need to know whether option robot is really good ? Can anybody please explain based on their personal experience.

Quote Originally Posted by azzahreena View Post
    Hello everybody

My name is Azzahreena from Malaysia. I just need to know whether option robot is really good ? Can anybody please explain based on their personal experience.
    Hey welcome!
    No, all binary options robots in this industry are either scams or garbage that will make you lose money.
    In fact, they are even designed specifically to make you lose money, that's why they are "free" too.

Unless you wish to be another sucker who loses money, start learning how to trade instead.
    Start here:
    http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com/school/

Also feel free to view how others are trading their accounts - no one is using a robot
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Hello and welcome!

My advice to you avoid the robots trading.

Hi! Trading robots are all scam. You should learn to trade on your own just like Okane said. You're at the best place to learn fast and improve significantly. Why don't you try so you won't be sorry later?
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Are there anybody else still believing in trading robots or in Santa Claus?
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Maybe Elvis will return as a robot?

Simply learn to trade yourself!

Quote Originally Posted by azzahreena View Post
    Hello everybody

Stay away from robots is the the advise