Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

My trading diary !!!

Welcome to my trading diary! I am 17 years old and from the UK. I have been learning the concepts of trading since I was around 16 however only now taken it to the next level of actually learning with this forum and analyzing all my trades that I take in a diary.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1ST trade.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	101.1 KB 
ID:	5725
    Here I was using a strategy called the EMA6 strategy which is price action trading. It's a really simple strategy I found which made price action seem a lot clearer for me and consists of 2 minuet option trades.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1ST trade.jpg  
    Last edited by mcshizney; 10-17-2016 at 02:12 PM.

Name:	2nd trade.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	96.7 KB 
ID:	5726
    This uses the same strategy as the previous trade. the terminology used is just part of the terminology that was used in the strategy but basically a harami is 3 or 4 bearish or bullish candles and a dogi is a candle with a long wick and shadow hinting a change in the market direction.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2nd trade.jpg  
    Last edited by mcshizney; 10-17-2016 at 02:12 PM.

Name:	trade 3 and 4.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	96.0 KB 
ID:	5727
    For these trades I was pretty confident following the ema6 strategy with the added trending of /\/\/\ kind of movement (not sure how to explain it in another way of /\/\/\ haha)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails trade 3 and 4.jpg  
    Last edited by mcshizney; 10-17-2016 at 02:13 PM.

Made a few mistakes after the weekend and I have been making some really bad demo trades although I am glad of this because it keeps me humble to the way the markets can easily turn if there is news, or if I can't explain to myself why the markets are moving how they are. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Trade analysis 5 (8th trade and 4th fail of the day.).jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	84.0 KB 
ID:	5728
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Trade analysis 5 (8th trade and 4th fail of the day.).jpg  
    Last edited by mcshizney; 10-17-2016 at 02:13 PM.

Hey, I wanted to make sure you knew about this...

http://forums.binaryoptionsthatsuck....E-OF-THE-MONTH!!!

Nice charts analysis. Keep updating us.

Quote Originally Posted by milos View Post
    Nice charts analysis. Keep updating us.
    Thanks, if you see anything that I can improve on that I have not identified in my post trade analysis then please let me know. I know that it varies depending on the strategy implemented but if you find anything that makes you question a decision to take a trade I would be grateful if you bring it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hodges View Post
    Hey, I wanted to make sure you knew about this...

http://forums.binaryoptionsthatsuck....E-OF-THE-MONTH!!!
    I am very new so I doubt I can win but I will give it my best shot and have now moved to the BOTS demo trader.

Quote Originally Posted by mcshizney View Post
    I am very new so I doubt I can win but I will give it my best shot and have now moved to the BOTS demo trader.
    HAHA for some reason the demo trader on this site broke for my very first trade so I lost a good demo trade http://prnt.sc/cw10rh