Rookie Member

What broker should I choose? Is 10trade any good? !!!

I'm subscribed to a signal service, however the main problem for me is that many of the signals are not for currency pairs, but for stocks, e.g. Gazprom, Sberbank, Vodafone, etc.

The admin uses Finpari, and says that it's an OK broker for him, even some of the members of the signals group say it's an OK broker. However after reading the review for it on BOTS and reading some complaints about it in this forum, I really don't want to risk my money in Finpari.

I'm basically looking for a broker that offers all the assets that Finpari does, but is regulated and trusted, and that also has a similar minimum deposit.

I've come across 10trade - it seems to be regulated by CySec, the BOTS review is good, it offers all the assets that Finpari does, however I'd just like to hear some peoples' thoughts about the broker before I deposit in it Maybe there's a better alternative? I know 24option will probably be the best bet, but the minimum trade of 25 is a bit too high for me right now.

The main thing for me is to have access to EASY withdrawals.

If any admins read this I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Thanks for any advice

Hello!

Welcome to Communitraders!

Here is link below
    http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com...-brokers-suck/

Rookie Member
    hi guys, from recently i started to trade with broker-official, they have simple platform, I trade with currency there so you can try also, there is also commodities, indexes and stocks. At the last company I couldn't withdraw my money ,but here I can at anytime.

Quote Originally Posted by ahmadisaad View Post
    hi guys, from recently i started to trade with broker-official, they have simple platform, I trade with currency there so you can try also, there is also commodities, indexes and stocks. At the last company I couldn't withdraw my money ,but here I can at anytime.
    LOL, why do I get the feeling you are just another marketer .
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Rookie Member
    Im trading with fulloptionstrade the platform is very easy and great to use with many new feature

Quote Originally Posted by mark999 View Post
    Im trading with fulloptionstrade the platform is very easy and great to use with many new feature
    Jeez another one. No you don't and that broker is yet another bucketshop.

Rookie Member
    they suppose to be good i think

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesgold View Post
    they suppose to be good i think
    LOL, sounds like a solid review buddy.
    No they are another unregulated bucketshop.

Junior Member BinaryScamSniffer's Avatar
    Presumably, you are an EU resident because as you probably already know the services 10trade offers are not available in the US. Due to the European restrictions, the list of brokers you can choose from is strongly contracted. Under this circumstances, you have to choose scrupulously the broker for your further collaboration. I am going to outline the key points to consider.
    Of course the first criterion is reliability, to be more exact what are the regulatory bodies that have licensed the broker. Additionally, pay attention to how responsive are they to clients’ feedback and consider all the transparency issues like publicly known parent company or contact numbers.
    Speaking of the interface, it must not be a reason to worry because most of them do have a demo version, so I would rather encourage you to test it on your own.
    Another important point to consider when choosing a broker is whether or not if the deposited money can be withdrawn at any moment. Usually only the first transaction of the kind is more troublesome because you have to confirm your identity. From that moment on, it must not take longer than 5 to 7 working days to withdraw your money. The minimum amount is also important, in the best case being around 20$. Also, don't be deluded by bonuses. They are now even prohibited by CySEC.
    The trading techniques applied are definitely crucial. This is the reason why the platform the broker is built on is also key. Find out what particular trading methods do they offer. An instance is KIKO or the Ladder options feature.

In the final analysis, as almost all the brokers provide the opportunity to create a demo account, the most rational decision is to test more of them and choose the most lucrative one for you considering that it is going to be a long term collaboration.

Rookie Member
    It's very funny how on every comment the administrator says it's a review or broker. So we can't share experience with other brokers, we just have to share with certain companies that the administrator only like. What a forum ... ```