B. O. Beryl

Good lord! Another newbie......... !!!

Hello BO community from BO Beryl...

As my username suggests.....I'm not actually experienced in real BO......but I started today, absolutely fffffing terrifying!

Many questions to ask but guess not here?

Just getting to grips around the site, anyone / room I can talk to with advice on beginners please?

Mucho mucho appreciated!

B. O. Beryl

Welcome to CommuniTraders Beryl!

Hope you will find answers here for all your questions, have fun and find many new friends

Best,
    Kolyo
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Hey welcome!
    Yeah and you should be scared that's good!

Yes check out the Members War Room. There are many traders keeping diaries and I encourage everyone to do so!

By the way, I am going to do a live webinar next week, feel free to join. <<- click for info.

You should also start studying on our binary options school here.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Hello Berry!

Welcome on the forum.

You can start CT trading and test it. You can ask about BO trading?

Once again!

I wish you welcome Milos

Welcome aboard, glad to have you with us and happy you found us. Okane did you right, go to the school and start there and then use the CT demo platform to trade some and before you know it you'll be helping newbies out too.

Hi Beryl, welcome to BOTS. If you have any questions please post them and we will help you

B. O. Beryl
    thank you so much guys, appreciated!

Well first of all I need to know if there is a section here about making a complaint. I made a small deposit with TropicalTrade but the brokers.....most of them have been EXTREMELY rude / verbally abusive etc etc.

I have sent many emails asking for my account to be closed and refunded but its like they are refusing to respect that decision. "man you cant be a traded then", "you arent no business man"......they were they nicest things said!!

What the hell am I supposed to do!?

Please help :/

B. O. Beryl
    Is it too much to expect a broker that actually HAS good customer service??

Why the hell am I giving money to these people!?

Many places seem to say how good they are but really I just cant make sense of that at all!