Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Beware of binary.com bull and bear market option that open everyday !!!

Hi there, has anyone trade on binary.com for bull and bear market?? Beware of it!! It is a scam strategy that could make you lose your entire profit.. I have tried to trade on that option since 2 week ago and until now i never win it for that option..

Everytime you choose the market to go up, it will eventually to go down and if you choose the market to go down it will go up... If you don't believe it, you can try it.. This market was control by the binary.com system, so it will eventually make you lose in the end of your trade..

Not sure but I know that Binary.com offers their own (computer generated) markets
    to trade on (besides the real market options).
    I always say to traders not to touch any type of computer generated (fake) markets
    because you never know what the broker can do with it.

Anyway, I haven't been able to access their site lately.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

I am pretty sure they manipulate the system..it is so obvious that everytime i choose a trade to go up and in the end will go down..and also the opposite of it..and if you intend to sell the market when it lose and took some cash back, after you close it, it will go up or down rapidly same with the trade that you closed it earlier..so obvious they manipulate it..i have sent the complain to them, but they keep saying no manipulation..and no one complain about it only me..they really suck at lying..they think i am stupid enough to be lied?! Really dissapointed with this kind of company..beware guys!!

I trade only my own trading strategy and set up trade manually only.

I have been using them for some time now and I don't have a problem.
    The only thing I don't like is if I have a tie then I lose.
    Apart from that they seem to be ok.

Their forex and indicies option seems to be okay..but the problem is their own option that provided by the company..such as bull and bear market..if you dont believe me you can try to trade that option and see what happen there..they will make you lose in the end..

I've been testing on their demo platform for the last couple of months, trading their Volatility indices 25 - 100... i will try the Bulls & Bears this week & post my results here.

hmmm...today traded 7 trades...Won 3 - Lost 4 - missed 2 winners. It's not as bad as u were pointing out I think. The Bear & Bull may be, are not moving exactly as the other markets do, but we have to consider that they are resetted, back to the value 1000, each day.

Bull market today
    USD/JPY, USD/CHF, gold and oil

Bear market
    EUR/USD, GBP/USD, AUD/USD

Daily trading

Dont trade using demo account..try using real account..their forex, indicies, and stocks are okay..the real problem was the bull and bear market that open everyday even on saturday and sunday..it is their own system to generate the price..it is impossible to win at the end of the trade...you need to trade using real account..and see what i mean here..dont just trade for 1 trade..trade it constantly and see their strategies to make you lose..