Rookie Member

Counting on you folks! ...Greetings from Ghana........ !!!

Hello seniors, This is Jay from Ghana. I am really glade to be part of this amazing community of traders. Please am new here and still hoping to find my way around the community. I hope to be a successful trader through this platform. I am not the type who want to be rich over night so even if am able to make $30 - $50 a day from trading binary options, I am on my way to financial breakthrough. I really need your help and guidance. I haven't open an account yet as I am still researching to find the most suitable broker and strategy that will help me earn the above $$ pay day. Already, I have developed a system using the martingale strategy and out of five trades, I only need one successful trade then I will start over from step one. I am counting on you guys to assist me on exactly how to succeed in just one out of five trades. Thanks!
    Last edited by jayoptions; 10-08-2016 at 09:58 PM.

For beginners, I don't recommend using Martingale, the outcome will be negative in the end.
    See why in this where I explain about using Martingale: video about martingale

You can however apply positive Martingale. Increasing your trade size when you WIN. Of course it's okay
    to sometimes double up as I mention in the above video too - watch it you will see what I mean.

First, you should start studying here at our binary options school
    While reading, you can also see some of our videos (same channel as above)
    I recommend the playlist on price action here
    By the way, check out some trading diaries in the members war room
    There are other beginners there who started just like you and you can see how they are using the price action I mentioned earlier.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Rookie Member
    Hello Okane, Thanks so much for your reply. I will be going through what your suggested one after the other.

Hi Jay, welcome to BOTS. what Okane mention is correct. Martingale is not a good trading style either is it a good trading strategy.

5. Thanks jayoptions thanked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by jayoptions View Post
    Hello seniors, This is Jay from Ghana. I am really glade to be part of this amazing community of traders. Please am new here and still hoping to find my way around the community. I hope to be a successful trader through this platform. I am not the type who want to be rich over night so even if am able to make $30 - $50 a day from trading binary options, I am on my way to financial breakthrough. I really need your help and guidance. I haven't open an account yet as I am still researching to find the most suitable broker and strategy that will help me earn the above $$ pay day. Already, I have developed a system using the martingale strategy and out of five trades, I only need one successful trade then I will start over from step one. I am counting on you guys to assist me on exactly how to succeed in just one out of five trades. Thanks!
    Welcome to Communitraders!

You can find here all you need it. Top rated brokers/recommended brokers,trading dairies, strategies, CT demo account

Rookie Member
    Hi Milos, thanks a lot... I'm already making a progress..

Rookie Member
    Thanks Willyw..