Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rookie Member

OptionWeb Broker !!!

Option webb can any one tell me if they have trader with them.

I am not sure. Is it you want to appoint their traders to trade your account? If your answer is yes, my advise is not to. Is better to manage and trade your account yourself.

Can anyone tell me what Anne is trying to say here..?

Maybe, someone from the brokerage told that they can trade on Anne's behalf...is that what you are asking Anne..?

Quote Originally Posted by Anne View Post
    Option webb can any one tell me if they have trader with them.
    Hello Anne!

I don't understand! What do you mean?

Rookie Member
    I was told option Webb was a binary option and I could trade with them.

Rookie Member
    I don't no which binary option to go with in the past I have tried to do on my own and with 24 option uk option and many more all lost my money.so I found you and have been reading everything but I still feel lost.

I don't no which binary option to go with in the past I have tried to do on my own and with 24 option uk option and many more all lost my money.so I found you and have been reading everything but I still feel lost.
    Hi Anne, I think what you're asking is: which broker is a good broker to trade with? Than you should read this thread where binary options brokers are being recommended on this website: http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com...-brokers-suck/. These brokers are trusted brokers and probably won't scam you.

But I get the feeling that you think you can just submit to a broker and think the brokers is going to do the rest of the work. It doesn't work that way. In order to make money with binary options you have to practice a lot doing analysis. Hope this helped you.

24Option is good but it doesn't matter if you can't trade! So I don't know how changing brokers would help you profit?
    It doesn't make any sense. UKOption, I wouldn't trust. See Annovdbos' link to recommended brokers.

Anyway, you need to start learning, you can join our Skype group CommuniTraders-live, go to
    our Binary Options school
    and watch webinars on your YouTube channel.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Rookie Member
    I no it will take a lot of hard work that's why I joined the community to learn

Rookie Member
    You send me a private message I can't send one back has I don't have another points. So if you want to help me with my binary option please show me