Thread: Peter

Rookie Member

Peter !!!

Hello everyone, very new and keen to learn how to do this properly! Just looking at the site, a bit daunting but hopefully will get so help along the way. Best regards to all. Peter

Quote Originally Posted by tamfill99@gmail.com View Post
    Hello everyone, very new and keen to learn how to do this properly! Just looking at the site, a bit daunting but hopefully will get so help along the way. Best regards to all. Peter
    Hey Peter, welcome aboard! I wonder, why you say daunting?
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Hi, Peter! Nice to see you here. Tell us something more about yourself. You should start with the School - this is something every beginner should read and understand.

Hi Pete, welcome to BOTS. If you have any questions please post them here and we will answer.

Hello Peter!

Welcome to Communitraders!

Just post question here. We could explain it.

Milos

I know its a lot of info to take in but don't worry, you don't need to know ALL of it, just be familiar with most of it and then learn the bejezus out of some of it and you'll be ok. remember, its about focus, being able to look at the forest AND the trees without getting lost in either and that is where we come in, helping people like you wade into the market with confidence.

Quote Originally Posted by tamfill99@gmail.com View Post
    Hey welcome! Are you looking in the school section?
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Welcome Peter!