Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rookie Member

Binary Option Auto Trading !!!

Hello all, I'm pretty new here. Does anyone know if this software really lives up to what it claims? https://binaryoptionautotrading.com/
    I found a blog which trashes on all the other scams such as Neo2, Copy Buffett, CodeFibo, etc. But claims this one truly works.

Jason, don't waste your time with any sort of auto trader. I started trading about 9 months ago and having tried a number of these, they are basically a complete scam a waste of time.
    You have to learn price action, and be able to read & understand candlestick formations. Stick with and learn from the experts here ar BOTS. They have helped me considerably, so I'm always learning. Best of trading

Hello Jason!

Welcome to the bots forum. I advice you to avoid auto trading software.

Quote Originally Posted by jason1794c View Post
    Hello all, I'm pretty new here. Does anyone know if this software really lives up to what it claims? https://binaryoptionautotrading.com/
    I found a blog which trashes on all the other scams such as Neo2, Copy Buffett, CodeFibo, etc. But claims this one truly works.
    yeah, right.
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

You mean those false claims and testimonials? LOL come on man...

Everything on the site is fake. Here is proof:

Name:  fake.jpg
Views: 355
Size:  80.3 KB

Name:  benjiormatt.jpg
Views: 355
Size:  58.5 KB

LOL, you tell me. Profile pictures are fake. These are most probably people who get paid for getting their pics used
    or the pics are just stolen from Myspace or something.

Anyway, also look at their recommended brokers then look search for them in our scam watch you will see
    thousands of complaints. Those brokers will steal your money.
    Last edited by Okane; 10-03-2016 at 01:14 AM.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Hahaha Your post cannot be more true! Fake testimonials is the most popular way to scam people...
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Rookie Member
    Alright, thanks y'all!

Okane has been providing a dozen information about robot trading. Thank you again.

The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

How can you say that a good trade is a good trade

Quote Originally Posted by shoemaker_fx View Post
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

How can you say that a good trade is a good trade?
    What? How is that related to autotrader scams?
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content