US Elections Scams. Can't believe it! !!!

Few days ago I read an article about the Scam which is going on during Hillary Clinton president campaign More on this here > http://observer.com/2016/09/exclusiv...oorest-donors/

In brief Hillary Clinton’s campaign is stealing from her poorest supporters by purposefully and repeatedly overcharging them after they make what’s supposed to be a one-time small donation through her official campaign website, multiple sources tell..

If politicians don't care to participate in such absolutely BS scams what can we say about the world we live in.. I still believe there are honest people but obviously they are not among the high level politicians. SCAM is all around so be careful and keep yourself safe!
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

I heard that during US elections the US dollar becomes stronger against the pound, euro, yen, Aussie and Kiwi. It is enough information how to trade until 6th November when election will be held.

I wouldn't go that far calling it a scam, but it is a very common selling tactic. For example, when you purchase a subscription based product online, like a monthly VPN service, most funnels already have the "automatic subscription" checked. That means your CC will be charged automatically each month. Most people don't even notice, and marketing pros count on it. so if you're planning to buy some subscription based product online, make sure you opt-out monthly/yearly/auto payments!
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Martin is absolutely correct.

And so is Kolyo, Hillary is the worst kind of corrupt, lying, cheating politician.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hodges View Post
    Martin is absolutely correct.

And so is Kolyo, Hillary is the worst kind of corrupt, lying, cheating politician.
    A change is needed, but do you think Trump is the change US needs?
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

I always thought that those words were equal to the word 'politician'...

Trump is the businessman. He is familiar in US tax policy. He could push higher the US economy.

Trump would not be my first choice, but like my dad says, we have to remember that Trump is above all a negotiator. Anything he says or does now is setting him up for the negotiations he wants to make. He's scaring the establishment, which is a good thing, but in the end when you cut the rhetoric and hear what he says, without the media filter (I have first hand experience of how yellow the journalism has gotten, I went to see what he had to say when he came to my town... not at all what the newsreels lead you to believe), it's good stuff.

Think about the trip to Mexico, lots of political rhetoric there. When Trump is president and actually enforces the laws we already have he wont have to build a wall. He, and he/they said it together at the press conference, is pro-helping Mexico to become stronger and enforce its laws as well, which will also help the problem with illegal immigration and voila! Mexico is better and no wall, and the Mexican president looks like a hero at home and Trump has done what could have been done all along. What we should be talking about instead of all the illegal aliens and open borders and BS, if Mexicans really want to come and live in America, is how to bring Mexico up to a level where it can be brought into the fold of the United States, the Mexican States Of America if you will.

Trade deals, the US has a lot of one sided trade deals intended to help the other countries rise up, this was good, we also have a lot deals set up by crony capitalist both democrat and republican, this is bad... now its time to even the playing field. Globalism/Free trade.. free trade is when an American business is able to do trade with another country, business or citizen of that country... crony capitalism is when the laws are changed so that an American business can set up shop in another country, exploit lower wages/less regulation/lower taxes, and then ship those goods back to the US to sell (sure, goods are cheaper but who can buy when the jobs are gone?).

Taxes, we need lower taxes for sure, I know my income is eaten up big time. Business/taxes/inversions.... he scares the big business by saying he's going to tax incoming product to make leaving the US unprofitable... he also says he's going to lower business tax to 15% which would solve the problem forcing a lot of business out of the US, high taxes. So in the end lower taxes will help keep jobs here, and may even attract some to come home, and will certainly make it easier for new businesses to start and create new jobs.

Racism, WTF? I am a liberal minded constitutional conservative sick of the political BS in Washington, not a racist and Trump likely isn't one either. I mean, name a racist incident with Trump. When he speaks he talks of All Americans, American national unity/identity, not all these different groups, telling them each what they want to hear. ... the left wing hunt for political correctness and a vanilla global population is the most racist event in the history of the world, dividing everyone up telling them how vanilla they aren't and then setting them against each other in a quest for "equality". All the welfare state exploiting no working assholes living off my taxes, getting their FREE Obamacare, can go suck it.

Trump isn't my first choice but at least he tries to talk sense while Killary is out there scheming for herself, fully entrenched in the system, accepted by most to be a corrupt liar.

That is all,
    #is the election over yet?
    #cantwealljustgetalong?
    #criminalscantbepresident

Thank you Michael. You did explain excellent situation in the US.