poe

Must Read BOOKS out there ? !!!

Wanted to make this thread for people to post here, what books they read or some must read books for a binary option trader in the 21st century...

I already downloaded "The New Market Wizards" by Schwager but i would appreciate a couple of more advices to keep my mind busy on long trips or long waits....

If its strictly related to binary options that would be perfect ( i know its kind of complicated since we are talking about a business relatively young )

Cheers and Happy Reading : )

You might want to check this thread too:

"Trading Books I Recently Read"
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Yep, check this link we have a great thread about Trading related books. There are some titles directly related to binary options too!
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Books aren't very helpful in trading. Only if the person doesn't know anything about trading it's useful to read some books about how it all works.

I don't agree here. Books are helpful and sometimes you can't see what other traders were doing in the past without reading some books. Very helpful strategies, mindsets, psychology and more and more is only available through books. Of course if you follow live training webinars, if you watch closely markets with a mentor looking behind your shoulder it is more practical and easy but many wanabe traders can't afford such education and try on their own. This is also good way to learn but much harder, slower and eventually much more expensive compared to reading few books and asking few questions to expert traders.
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Junior Member BinaryScamSniffer's Avatar
    Indeed, binary options trading works on a slightly different mechanism and some of the tips given in books that don't cover this particular subject are irrelevant. This is the reason why it is important to read books that debate binary options in particular. However, terms like fundamental and technical analysis are relevant in this context as well and must not be disregarded. Overall, the preparatory and research part is the same, while the process of trading itself makes the difference.
    Starting with more specific ones, Binary Options Unmasked by Anna Coulling is perfect for absolute beginners. It brings back down to earth rookies inspired by broker advertisements, mentioning the risk it implied as well. A more advanced one is Forex trading for the advanced binary option trader: Aggressive forex strategies for the beginner and the accomplished trader by Barry Norman. Similarly Binary options: Strategies for directional and volatility trading by Alex Nekritin is a very informative work.
    As for general trading books, a suggestion is The Intelligent Investor by Benjamin Graham. Here the subject of financial markets interaction and evolution is explained, which is key for binary options as well. Similarly, I always recommend Keene on the Market: Trade to Win Using Unusual Options Activity, Volatility, and Earnings.
    In conclusion, I recommend all the books mentioned above, but the level required to comprehend them entirely is different.

Quote Originally Posted by Rewady View Post
    Books aren't very helpful in trading. Only if the person doesn't know anything about trading it's useful to read some books about how it all works.
    I, too dont agree with you. Not only newbies must read books. Till now I do read books to broaden and expend my knowledge.
    Willy Twitter: Hidden Content

I was read "The Discipline Trader" by Mark Douglas. Here is link below
    https://atoast2trading.files.wordpre...ned-trader.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by Rewady View Post
    begging your pardon but that is the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Book always help and can help any body regardless of their knowledge or experience. Try again mate.