Hello from Greece !!!

Hello im new in the trading and i would like to express my opinion about trading. As far as i can say about trading is I make lots of money in the practice and also lose them, but when i try on real money with the same method i use in practice, i make little and lose them all . Any advice? I use the iqoption platform

Quote Originally Posted by Mixos View Post
    Hello im new in the trading and i would like to express my opinion about trading. As far as i can say about trading is I make lots of money in the practice and also lose them, but when i try on real money with the same method i use in practice, i make little and lose them all
    Welcome!
    We don't know what you are doing (right or wrong) so I suggest you start a trading diary
    here in the members war room
    Like many other students/traders.

How and why to keep a trading diary is explained in this video

What I can say however is that on a demo account things are different. Mostly, the mental aspect.
    It's easier to be confident and trade with no fear of losing real money.
    On a real account things change. You must as a trader LEARN how to deal with losses!
    One way is again, keeping a diary and learn from those mistakes.

Too many newbies become confident too quickly when they make a few good trades on a demo account
    and think they can make millions within a month, then they go live and after a few losses
    everything goes downhill because they have never experienced them before and their strategy might actually suck!

Anyway, I hope to see you in the members war room and help you out! There are some other
    videos you should watch on that same youtube channel I linked above, regarding price action, take a look it might help.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

3. Thanks Mixos thanked this post
    Demo trading is very different from real trading. It is very useful for newbies to start - to test and get used to their strategies, but the results, achieved on demo can not be compared to those made with a real account.

5. Thanks Mixos thanked this post
    Hello Mixos!

Welcome to Communitraders!

You can start bots reading bots schools.

You can trade CT demo account,

You can ask. We'll answer.

Happy trading!

Milos

7. Thanks Mixos thanked this post
    Welcome to CommuniTraders Mixos,

Trading mastery needs a lot of practice in first place and a solid trading edge in the second place. If you are eager to learn there's a lot to be learned here and you will be able to ask traders with many years of experience and learn from them Wishing you success and nice time here!
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

welcome aboard, glad to have you with us. Please let us know if we can help in any way, I think Okane has already led you to the school and our approved brokers. Good luck to you and good trading!

Hi Mixos, welcome to BOTS. Go to our school to learn and use our CT demo to try out different strategies and pick the ones that suits you