why i like auto trading !!!

Hi

Since i started trading, i'm looking for ways to automate the trading.

i've done very little manual trading, at the beginning (but it was chaos) and some BO 60s recently with good results but i rapidly switched to finding a robot. Of course 99% of robots you find out there are overfitted or blow your account.

Good robots are not for sale. But i've always wondered why there was not at least one good one that leaked through (one night you're too drunk and start posting your best EAs on forums, lol). After testing ALL the Eas on MQL5 and various other websites i've started coding mines.

I've found some ok ones but i don't want to sell any of them, just because i don't want extremists, fondamentalists, islamists, terrorists, etc making money with my work. Even if i traded some, that would be with account number hardcoded plus remote monitoring to disable an EA if i need to

but let's get back to the beginning

why AutoTrading?

1) Auto trading allows to diversify your portfolio. When you trade by hand, you cannot trade multiple strategies at the same time (well you Could but it's one helluva ride)
    Diversifying lowers the risk. The more strategies you have, the lower the risk, and you can end up with a risk almost null if you have enough.

2) i don't want to stay all day watching curves in front of my PC and i don't really have enough capital to trade daily or weekly.

3) I believe robots can bring more money, more regularly.

Robots are not Grails. They are tools and each tool is different in every hand
    Robots won't prevent you from SO automatically. any EA can SO your account in wrong hands

i also look for signals, some are very good, but i don't like too much the idea of putting my money into unknown hands.

here you go

Jeff
    Last edited by ionone; 09-28-2016 at 03:18 PM.

Some EAs may helps in taking traders to automation however these EAs cant be wizards or i mean there is no holy grail system which can let us earn money through them. Even a self coded EA requires monitoring during the news release where the market become quite crazy. SO if anyone willing to go fully automated should read the pros and cons before applying any EA as they are hard to trust if you aren't any developer.

Auto traders are not a good thing for traders i.m.o.

Although some trading could be automated and deliver some money, I think it's always too fixed to be the most profitable way of trading. Even a nearly perfect system has it's draw back moments and with auto trading you will miss them and pay.

I really wish auto trading would be good, but alas it's not.

It all depends on what you're expecting of this autotrader, if you think some tricky robot is going to do the work for you 24/7, and you'll be resting in the meantime, then you'll be very disappointed)

Quote Originally Posted by Trapped View Post
    It all depends on what you're expecting of this autotrader, if you think some tricky robot is going to do the work for you 24/7, and you'll be resting in the meantime, then you'll be very disappointed)
    24/7 ??????

But..but take a look at my post in"Introducing Binary Options Businesses". I have been receiving this Newsletter I mentioned for a long time, and the results of the trading robots have been amazing. Of course makes one curious about these robots.

I have not tried these robots - not my style of trading, I guess they trade very short timeframes - but I thought maybe someone here has experience and more knowledge about trading robots. 100% results?? (Well, maybe it made one trade??)

But is this the future of trading? Very very short time trades by a robot?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontline View Post
    But..but take a look at my post in"Introducing Binary Options Businesses". I have been receiving this Newsletter I mentioned for a long time, and the results of the trading robots have been amazing. Of course makes one curious about these robots.

I have not tried these robots - not my style of trading, I guess they trade very short timeframes - but I thought maybe someone here has experience and more knowledge about trading robots. 100% results?? (Well, maybe it made one trade??)

But is this the future of trading? Very very short time trades by a robot?
    Initially it works but as times goes by it might not work as it should be. Is better to trade by yourself
    Willy Twitter: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by willyw View Post
    Initially it works but as times goes by it might not work as it should be. Is better to trade by yourself
    I agree - I rather trade by myself, at least for now.
    But remember once upon the time they said "Who's going to need a computer?"
    (Without internet who really would need a computer?)

No such thing as a robot that makes you money!

Lets not be stupid guys!! It it were the case, the world would be rich!!