poe

IQ Option.. Bonus Program. Doubt !!!

Hi everyone... since im almost done with preschool here at binaryoptionthatsuck, i read about how before deposit i should read T&C above all the bonus program and the withdrawal matter...

IQ Option is offering me a 29% bonus on my 250€ initial deposit.... stating that i have to achieve a volume trading of: bonus (72.5€ in this case) * 35 times = 2537.5€ ...

It doesnt clearly states wether i can instantly withdrawal the initial deposit, but to be honest i wasn't planning to.

they have also the no bonus option and i already emailed them asking if i was supposed to achieve any amount in case i chose it.

Should i accept the bonus or no not? Does it sound fair to u?

Some traders like to accept bonuses and some dont. It's a personal perference. As for me I dont accept bonus as I dont want to be tied down by their terms. I like to have a free space to trade. I don't know how other members here feels?

what you should be worried about is an expiration clause - a final date for the turnover to be achieved. if you don't plan to withdraw so fast, and don't have an expiration on that offer - you should be ok.

PS - moved your thread to brokers room.
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams