Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Breeze's Trading Diary !!!

Hey guys,

So my name is Samuel, I thought I would start by giving you guys a little background into me and also why I have started trading binary options.

I am 24 years old and a couple of years back now my nan unfortunately passed away which left me thinking to myself - "Life is just way too short". Therefore in seeking out ways to become financially free of my 9-5 job I came across trading.

Now I know this is going to take time, so i'm not going into this expecting to see results straight away and I know this isn't going to be some "get rich quick" thing. So in order for me to learn and grow I have created this trading diary which I hope you all will like and follow along and also help me on along the way

See you soon,
    Samuel

Welcome Samuel!

Post it soon.

Milos

3. Thanks samuelbreezey thanked this post
    Rookie Member
    Good Luck , This Forum is great

5. Thanks samuelbreezey thanked this post
    Welcome! What country are you in? Choosing the right company and way to trade is very important. Then, I recommend lots of practice with one or more demo accounts. Check to be sure the demo trading accurately reflects what they offer in real trading, and matches the actual live markets. Of course, since I saw you are on Okane's CommuniTraders Skype group, you'll get a lot of good advice and examples there.

7. Thanks samuelbreezey thanked this post
    Hey Samuel,

Your second post is approved. I am not sure where the problem was, maybe a bug. We will check it and resolve, but if you experience any problem again just post me a PM and I will help
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Hey guys

So here's my first trade whilst analysing some videos from the communiTraders YouTube channel. I am trying to keep my charts as simple as possible, I personally feel that by having it this way will allow me to see things more clearly. Therefore I am setting my charts using just the following:

- EMA: 200
    - EMA: 99 (SMA 50)
    - Stochastic Oscillator
    - Obviously support/resistance/trend lines

Being a beginner and all I will be sticking to just the EUR/USD. See my charts below from Sundays analysis:

From the hourly chart I can see a downtrend which I feel will loose ground near the support level @ around 1.12245

I will see how the candlesticks form but I am looking to place a call as I feel price is heading towards resistance at 1.12320

When markets opened at 11PM here (UK time), I placed a call - 30 minutes which WON

So all in all not too bad.

Beginners luck

A few questions:

1) Is there anyone here from the UK, if so what brokers do you use?

2) How does everyone enter trades? Do you look at the 1M charts for more accurate entries.

Thanks a lot guys

Quote Originally Posted by StumbleTraderDB View Post
    Welcome! What country are you in? Choosing the right company and way to trade is very important. Then, I recommend lots of practice with one or more demo accounts. Check to be sure the demo trading accurately reflects what they offer in real trading, and matches the actual live markets. Of course, since I saw you are on Okane's CommuniTraders Skype group, you'll get a lot of good advice and examples there.
    Thanks man, I'm from the UK.

Yes, I am using a demo account with CMC Markets, have you heard of them? I may when i'm ready open up an account with 24options. They seem pretty reputable (Y)
    Last edited by samuelbreezey; 09-29-2016 at 04:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kolyo View Post
    Hey Samuel,

Your second post is approved. I am not sure where the problem was, maybe a bug. We will check it and resolve, but if you experience any problem again just post me a PM and I will help
    Thanks Kolyo,

I will post another trade I took the other day tonight and hopefully I won't have to wait for moderation keep me posted

So here's a trade I took at home on Monday which was ITM

- There was some 1m support @ 1.12510
    - the 5m stochastic was showing as underbought
    - the hourly showed an uptrend
    - the hourly also showed as underbought just!!

Hey guys,

So I started doing some trades in my lunch break at work which basically lost! I didn't have a car reason why I entered the trade which is one aspect I have learnt and is one great thing about having a training diary...

and that's LEARNING from your mistakes.

I come across a article a while back which I can totally relate to and I will be using on future trades.

Click here to read...

Remember - act like you're a sniper!

I have created a neat little spreadsheet (only basic) which I hope you guys will like, I'm going to use this from now on when placing trades.

Here's the spreadsheet...

Enjoy

Hello Samulel!

Happy trading!

Post and share your trades and analysis.

So far so good!